We Shared a Dance, Now We're Getting Married?! 4

~~~Recap~~~

I dropped the conversation and stared out the window. He tried making conversation many times, but I only responded with one word answers. He finally got frustrated and kept quiet. "How about some music?" he said finally breaking the silence. I just kept my mouth shut. He pushed a button on the radio and music blasted through the speakers.

He was listening to the same stuff I listen to. I shut my eyes and let myself doze off.

I woke to the sound of the car shutting off. I opened my heavy eyes and was shocked to see...

~~~End of recap~~~

A huge white hotel. It had thousands of glass windows and by the looks of it; it was a high end place. I shifted around in my seat and unbuckled myself. Zach turned to look at me and his eyes went wide.

"Is there something on my face," I asked checking my face in the mirror.

"No, it's just that you have that cute bed head thing going on." He smirked and opened his door to get out.

He came around to the other side and opened my door for me. I thanked him and stepped out of the car. I went to the trunk and tried to get my bags out, but Zach took them all in his hands and shut the trunk door.

I was a little aggravated because I wanted to do things on my own. I don't need a guy to depend on. I crossed my arms over my chest and followed him to the doors of the lobby. A man dressed in burgundy and gold held the doors open for us and tipped his hat off in the direction of Zach.

He kept walking forward not even acknowledging the man. I rolled my eyes in disgust for how rude that was. The concierge put down the phone he was holding and a huge grin appeared on his face.

"Welcome back Mr. Williams, what can I do for you?" He asked with so much excitement in his voice that I just wanted to hurl. He was one of those happy-go-lucky people, how annoying.

"Yes hi, I want my regular room please." He typed something on the computer and his smile was replaced with a frown.

"I'm sorry sir, but that room is unavailable at the moment."

"What!" Zach's voice was getting higher with anger. "I thought I told you to keep that room empty so that when I come it will be ready for me."

"You did sir, but at that moment there weren't any other rooms available.'

I stood there watching the argument fuming. I walked over to a sitting area and sat on one of the couches. I took my phone out of my pocket and called my mother. It rang five times and then went to her voicemail. I ended the call and put my phone in my purse. I looked around and saw a list of names on the wall. I took a look closer and saw names of all famous people who stayed here. I scoffed and sat back down. This place must cost a fortune to stay at, but who cares I'd rather be back at home.

"Come on Liz we're leaving," called Zach. I stood up fast and hurried to get out the door.

"Wait Mr. Williams, I'll give you a bigger and better room for free." The concierge was running after us.

"Now that's more like it," replied Zach. I sighed and walked back to the desk. He dropped all the bags on the floor and kept talking with the concierge. A woman came over with a rack and picked up all the bags off the floor and put them on it. She rolled it away with her heading to an elevator.

"Okay if you have any questions, please contact the front desk."

"Thanks and my parents will hear about this." The man at the desk looks terrified and he popped a Tylenol in his mouth. I laughed to myself and got a weird look from Zach. I gave him a glare in response. I just know that this will not work out. Well at least my parents didn't say that I had to stay with him, I can get a divorce.

He grabbed my hand forcefully and pulled me towards him. I tried taking his hand off my mine, but he was too strong. He pushed the up button on the elevator and waited until the doors opened. When the bell finally rang, he dragged me on and pushed the last button.

When the doors opened he let go of my hand and walked to the second room on the left. He pushed a key in and unlocked it. We stepped in and I was amazed. There were beautiful wood floors and huge glass windows that showed a great view of a pond in the back. There was a full kitchen with everything and four other doors. The furniture was all leather and everything was new and modern. I went to look out one of the windows and saw an Olympic sized pool and Jacuzzi. I felt hands wrap around my waist and I knew that they belonged to Zach's.

"Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful."

"It's not the only thing beautiful," he whispered in my ear huskily. I shoved him off of me and sat down.

"Hungry?"

"A little," I responded. Just then my stomach growled. He chuckled and picked up a phone. He threw a menu at me and I caught it. I looked it over and decided on a burger and fries. What, a girl can like food!

"The food will be here in a few." I nodded and took my jacket off.

"So, where's my room?"

"You mean 'our' room," he asked. I went bug eyed and started hyperventilating. "You okay?" I slowed down my breathing and calmed down a little. I nodded and looked in his eyes. He was worried about me, how nice.

"If you want, I'll sleep on the couch." I can't let him do that, but I don't want him being in the same room with me, let alone same bed.

"Okay that's fine."

There was a knock on the door and Zach went to answer it. I heard mumbled talking and a cart was pushed in with our food and a beautiful man came with it. He was tall, but muscular. He had hair of gold that was windswept and the same hazel eyes I have seen before.

"Kendall?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Comment and

vote.

♥ariana14♥