18

4:55 p.m.
Wonwoo stretched and glanced at the clock.
'5 more minutes.'
He kept staring longingly at the clock and waiting for the clock to hit 5pm. Soonyoung rolled up a stack of paper and smacked Wonwoo on the back of his head.
"Are you done with your work?"

"Yeah. I just finished, Soonyoung."

"Then go head on home to your boyfriend. Hurry up before someone piles you with more work."
Soonyoung laughed.

"Ok."
Wonwoo grabbed his jacket and dashed to the elevator.
"Bye, Soonyoung."

"Bye, Wonwoo!"
Soonyoung waved and unrolled the stack of paper.

Wonwoo arrived at Jun's apartment and opened the door.
"Hi, babe."
Wonwoo greeted Jun who was sitting with Jun on the couch.

"Hi, Wonwoo."
Jun waved cutely which made Wonwoo smile.

"You're so cute:"

Jun opened his arms to welcome Wonwoo to his cuddles. Wonwoo collapsed into Jun's arms and laid on his lap.
"Are you tired?"
Jun asked while playing with Wonwoo's hair.

"A little bit. I met one of my coworkers. He said the others were on a business trip."

"Was he nice?"

"Yeah, and he's fine with our relationship. In fact he kind of encouraged it."

"That's good."

Wonwoo's eyes started fluttering close due to Jun playing with his hair and his soothing voice.

Jun chuckled.
"Tired, baby?"

Wonwoo responded by mumbling and lazily nodding. Jun tried to get up and replace his lap with a pillow but Wonwoo grabbed onto him.
"Do you want to cuddle?"

Wonwoo nodded again which made Jun chuckle...again. Jun laid down next to Wonwoo and pulled a blanket onto them.

Jun waited for a until he thought Wonwoo was asleep and then kissed lightly. He settled back down and closed his eyes to take a nap.

"I love you too, Jun."