In Heat : Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

     The sound of my heart beat filled the air, as I swayed sensually in front of a burning bonfire. Beads of sweat dripped down my warm body, making my hair and clothes damp. My hair had gone curly and wild due to the heat and moisture in the air. The heat of the fire bit at my barely covered skin. I was wearing a little black bra or bikini top; it was tight making my breast almost burst out of it. On my bottom half I had a short black skirt that clung to the top of my thighs. The sound of my heart grew louder, sounding like drums. I closed my eyes swaying my hips even more, running one hand through my hair and the other down my damp body. My eyes flung open and a gasp escaped my lips, as a set of strong hands grabbed hold of my hips and pulled me against their strong, damp, bare chest. They ran the tip of their nose slowly up my neck, around where I would be marked one day. Tingles coursed through my body as their nose trailed back down my neck, making me moan.

     “Mmmmm, that’s it baby, let me hear you.” He said, his deep voice making me moan once more. “You smell so good.”

     I swayed my hips against hips groin, making him catch his breath. His grip on my hips tightened making me gasp and lay my head back onto his shoulder. My legs turned to jelly as his right hand grasped my chin turning my face to his. My eyes grew wide and a seductive smile spread across lips, as I found myself face to face with Caleb. He leaned his head forward and took my bottom lip between his teeth, nibbling it gently. Another loud moan escaped as Caleb continued to caress my bottom lip. My hips involuntary thrust back against him, grinding against him.

     “That’s my girl, show me how much you want Me.” he said huskily before capturing my lips.

I pressed my backside further against his now hardening groin, making him moan into my mouth. His parted lips gave access for my tongue to explore his sweet tasting mouth. His left hand slid down from my hip to my inner thigh, causing me to melt against him. The bonfire behind us grew larger and hotter. As I was about loose myself to Caleb’s expert tongue and hands, when I suddenly made aware of a set of lips on my neck. Another strong hard body was now pressed against my front. His left hand gripping onto my hip pulling me hard against him, I protested slightly not want to lose contact with Caleb. The second male’s lips travelled up my neck until he reached my earlobe, nibbling it gently making me moan into Caleb’s mouth. Instead of moaning back he let out a quiet growl making my body shudder.

     “Forget what my brother, you’re mine.” The second male whispered in my ear, identifying himself. “Come honey moan for me, show him how you want me, how much you need me.” he continued.

 My heart began to pound and my head spinning violently, the bonfire behind us getting hotter and hotter and growing out of control. Both Caleb and Liam leaned into me harder, their grips on me grew tighter. Liam suddenly grabbed my left breast with his right hand roughly. Caleb’s kiss became more forceful and urgent, before his lips started traveling along my jaw line and down my neck. At the same time Liam’s down from my ear to neck also. My body felt torn between the two of them. Once again their grip on me grew tighter as they battled for dominance; their nails began to dig into my flesh. I cried out as I felt Liam nails tear into my breast and hip, my warm blood trickling down my skin merging with my sweat. A deep growl escaped Caleb’s lips, followed by one from Liam. Suddenly Caleb’s teeth sank into my neck, sending a burning, tingling sensation through my now weak body. I couldn’t appreciate the feeling that Caleb given me as Liam’s teeth dug in deep on my other side of my neck. The sensation of both of these males marking me was overwhelming; it was too much for my body and sensing to stand. I felt as though I was being split in two, every cell in my body was cracking. It was pain and pleasure all mixed into one, all in a lethal dose. The longer they left their teeth inside me the more the pain grew. When the pain became too intense for me I let out a blood curdling scream.