Chapter 23

Dara breathing harshly as her size not really as thin as she used to be, her stomach already made an obvious shape as she due in a few weeks, to the basement parking lot. She pick up the pace while carrying her bag, she enters the car then turns on the engine before running Jiyong's car off. She's not taking further thought as she made her decision as soon as she ended the call from Bom, It was feeling off but it's for Bom after all.

As the car running, she about to take a left turn when suddenly the cold metal tip gun was pressing on her neck, her body suddenly froze at the position with both hands on the wheel. Her small body flinches as she's slowing the pace of her car. Her corner eyes trying to look at the person in the backseat through the rare view mirror.

The action makes Dara was staying at her place for a few seconds before the light chuckle breaks the silence between them. "Hey Sandara." His voice sounds familiar to her. "My neighbor..." His voice right next to Dara's ear makes her shiver in the feeling as she recalling what happened a few months ago.

Her mind flashes to the incident at Jiyong's place. The one who stabbed her in the stomach. The hatred from his eyes, Sandara recognized it, at the same time she gasped as he reminds her of someone she knows. "J-Jaejoong?" Her eyes stuttering staring at him from the rare view mirror, the grip on the wheel become tightening. His eyes used to be so different when he looks at her, but not this time. She could just run, out of the car, but what about Bom?

"In about one minute your bodyguards will come down to the basement to follow you, don't you think it would be better if we find somewhere to talk? Somewhere more comfortable?" Her hands trembling but she still manages to start the car's engine on, then out easily from the parking lot in the basement. Her eyes roaming at the ceiling of the wall, looking for the CCTV. She's mouthing slightly to the camera while bending her back toward to make CCTV catch on her face clear enough.
'Help me.'

******

Jiyong was in the security room scanning all over the CCTV that showed where's Dara went earlier. It was showing how she was running in a hurry as she dropped some of her stuff then gathered them back into the bag again before getting into the car.

Jiyong asked the security to rewind the video on the screen look further before Dara entering the car.

A guy with a black shirt entered the car after he unlocked the car without even make the alarm ringing.

Jiyong eyes narrowed while looking at the zoomed video as after the guy entered Dara's car, Dara entered it. The palm landing on Jiyong's face as his eyes get filled with anxious, and his breath becomes faster in seconds. His mouth mutters trying to read Dara's lips. "Help-me." He says in a low tone while leaning close down, squinting his eyes to the screen. He asked for the security to play it in slower motion.

Bom gasped behind Jiyong as she realized who the person was, "that's right, that guy- Kim Jaejoong, he's our new neighbor Jiyong-ssi." Bom already teared up while saying that, her voice trembling while covered her mouth with her hands.

"Jaejoong- who's him?!" As his mind went blank cannot remember who the guy that Bom and his father mentioned before. His gaze turned to Kiyong as if he knows about it. Then Kiyong turns the screen view to zooming in.

"That's Jaejoong, hyung. One of our colleague before, a few years before he charged with a fraud, he was filing the appeal then he lost at the court from us and.... sentenced for a few years as he lost everything. his company and..." Kiyong tilt his head, "I heard his wife ended her life while he's in prison."

Jiyong took his breath deeply trying to collect all his sanity back as his mind filled with worst case that could happen. "She'll be fine. She'll be fine..." he murmured while palming the face that turn to pale. "Please help me track him down. Ask everyone help.. we must find her as soon possible, before-"
Kiyong put his hand on his shoulder, "Nothing gonna happen, we'll find her, soon."