Chapter 17

"It's only the first day..." Bom's voice calmed this time, while I lied down on the couch in my living room. The sickness all day long really made me nearly to die. Being pregnant itself make me really weak and plus again I have to met Jiyong this morning till the work time was over. I tried my best to avoiding him I met some work partner outside the office. It went smoothly but whenever I have to report to him, I have to listen than humming and sexy voice again, that's really exhausting me. My heart to be exact.

"That eyes... that voice... that hand..." I held my hand up like I was holding someone. I remember how his hand firm holding mine. "It's so hard to resist....!!" I squealed then covered my face with both of my hands I could feel the thump was so fast inside my chest. "I missed him so much!!!" I hugged myself as Bom were watching me with lazy look as she already fed up with what I said. I kept telling her how he's really handsome today. "Oh Bom can I really stay longer than this? I cannot control myself right now, I'm under his spell! What if I rape him tomorrow?!" I suddenly get up and she just rolled her eyes.

"Before when I found out you're pregnant, I kinda doubt it, but now I'm 100% sure you're pregnant, Sandara... No, you're not under his spell, but your baby's spell..." Bom was sighing while I just smiling while caressed my stomach. To be honest, I actually can't believe it that I am pregnant with his baby. That's Mr. Grumpy. "Why did you go home drunk anyway? It might be dangerous for the baby..."

I sighed as I remember the night when I found out I was pregnant I can't keep calm. I was panic, then went to a doctor. She's easily confirmed that I am pregnant and that's really shocked me. "I just ended up there... that's the last time though. I didn't drink much."

"Sure, you weren't... You're asking the food seller to marry you." Bom was sighing. "Do you tell him about it already?"

I shook my head while pouting to Bom, "I'm not ready... what if he just tell me to get rid of the baby?" I can't lying it would to be nice to have someone. I wouldn't ever get rid of the baby, but I'm not sure if Jiyong would react the same as I did.

"Then make him not saying that... it's his baby too after all. You should have get him back under your spell..." Bom was shrugging. "It's not only your fault that you're not taking the birth control, but it also his fault that he's not wearing condom."

I blushed as I remember those moments. So many beautiful moments that I spent with Jiyong. Does he still remember them all? I smiled faintly to the image of him with those smile that's only for me. Those nights we spent together.

I took a long sigh as I got up from the couch. "Let see what should I wear for tomorrow..."

Bom's eyes focusing on the tv screen while changing the channe, but when I got up her eyes following my movement.

"Let's see what do you have..." She said while got up as well from the couch and dragged me to my room. Her fast hands starting to collecting the clothes that hanging on the closet and throwing all of them to the bed. "What dress that you wore while having first night together?" Bom asked as I widening my eyes staring at her. It's too tight and I can't!!!

******

I picked up the letter, other ones. Although the letters was keep coming but I don't really pay attention and make it like a big problem anymore. The threat still the same and the hand writting as well but I kept them all to myself, since Bom only make the things look bigger than it's so I chose to keep it from her too. I placed the letters inside the bag.

After all the fight with the dizziness and weak body in the morning finally Dara made it to get herself dressed and put the make up on. It's only her second day working with Jiyong but all the nervousness was exhausting her already. Her face was pale but it's perfectly covered with the make-up, she thought. She's closing her eyes as she took a deep breath before walking out from the gate of her house.