Chapter 14

[Dara's POV]

We didn't talk much as soon as I got off from the bus, I don't know why but I don't feel surprise when this Jaejoong named guy got off at the same bus stop as mine. He was lit the cigarette on as soon as we got off he walked right next to me. Not really surprised too about his habit he loves to smoke that much. "How long you've been together with our CEO?"

He asked all of sudden, I chuckled, he's his CEO, and that CEO he was talking is my boyfriend, Mr. Grumpy. " Hmm, Few months." I still remind chuckled, as weirdly I found it funny.

"He's kind of... unique, right?" I turned to him with frown on my forehead, trying to processing what kind of unique he's talking about.

"So where's your home?" I was asking him as I don't feel comfort to talk about my boyfriend, his CEO, while shoved my hands into the pockets. "It won't be around my neighbor right? I lived here for like-- since I was born and I never you seen around before it won't be around here right?" I asked him as he suddenly stopped when I ask him that, I actually turned around as well and stop my step to look at him. He was smiling to me as I gave a weird look as respond. He sure just smiling before even telling me what he meant by that smile.

"It's here." I stopped giving him weird look but I look up at the small house, I saw the signed that the house was sold before but I don't know if this guy the one who bought it. I was speechless my jaw was dropping while saw him walked to his gate. So, this guy was really a neighbor. "I will see you around often."

"No way...." I mumbled while chuckled a little when I saw him locked the gate without even greet me to say goodbye first. Rude. So I got new neighbor, Bom must knew about this, and seems it's only me who doesn't notice about this.

I continued to walking to my alley as it's right after his, but my house a bit much bigger than him, I thought it because he seems like a single man and my house before filled with a family. We had some rooms, just like a normal family.

I saw two cars parked in front of my gate, but not really close with mine.

"Hello..." The voice was sounds more like someone who often talking in English than Korean. I was startled as the voice greets me right before I was entering my gate. I stopped from opening my gate as I turned around to the tall woman who standing while holding her branded hand bag.

"W-who?" I actually not really in the mood to have a guest at middle of night, after I worked myself out all day long, and also I have still have so many books to read as the test day get closer.

"I'm Stephanie..." Stephanie? Jiyong's ex girlfriend. My mind directly was flying to Jiyong's face as I face his ex right now.  I could notice how her face skin was so soft although I didn't touch it. That's look like she had treatment for every hours a day. She slipped her hands to the fur coat that she's wearing, it's so lucky it's midnight already so neighbor kids wouldn't be around to play with her coat. "You must be Dara. Sandara Park." I didn't answer her  I just slipped my hand on my nape as I really tired. She must went to treatment or get some massage while me... I've been working all day long in the minimarket and only get rest for 1 hour.

"Can I help you?" I asked coldly, actually I don't have energy anymore to debate with her so I just want her straight to her point.

"Leave him. Leave Jiyong..." Her voice calm asked me that as I chuckled dryly while turning my back to face her. Leave Jiyong for this witch? "You are from different world as him..."

I chuckled again as I closed my eyes trying calm myself, trying not to pull her hair as I turned again towards her. "So do you think you're from the same world as him?" I smirked at her. "Do you even know- I mean do you even care what kind of world Jiyong was living?"