Epilouge

Britt POV

After all of the lies and cheating, I was officially done with August. We've had 3 beautiful kids throughout all of the misconceptions in our marriage. Miracle can have him.

"You know Britt, I'm proud of you. Finally stepping up and realizing that August wasn't the one for you. I mean after all the cheating I would hope so." Bria said.

"Girl I know. I feel like a fool after taking him back a million times. But thankfully we're coparenting and happy as friends." I said truthfully

"Good. Where's Cordell? I wanna beat his ass for giving Deuce candy when he knows damn well how Deuce gets when he has candy." She said irritated.

"Last time I checked he was with his girlfriend. I don't know where they went." I said.

"Let's stop all this chitter chatter. We need to finish this food before the kids come back." I said smiling

"Yeah. Your football team is enough to kill me for 5 Days." Bria said laughing.

"Oh shit up." I said laughing.

August POV

Man a nigga life couldn't get any better than this

Man a nigga life couldn't get any better than this. Living life to the fullest. Traveling around the world on tour and shit. Everything is great me for.

"Hey baby. What do you want with your eggs?" My girlfriend Catherine asked me.

"Surprise me." I said smirking.

"You got it papa." She said smiling.

Damn man. Catherine has been holding a nigga down since Brittney and I split. I've changed my ways. I'm seriously thinking about asking Catherine to marry me.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

And now this is the end of this book. Sorry to end it so soon but I couldn't think of any creative ideas for this story. I will not be making a third book. Thank you for all of the love I've received throughout both of my August Alsina book. Without the support, I wouldn't be writing books. I love you all Alsina Nation.