3

August POV

Its been a few weeks since Britt has gotten outta da hospita and she hasn't mentioned da whole cheatin thang. She's been very nice lately and I ain't gone like but she makin a nigga scared asf.

"Aye baybeh. Come hea fa a minute." I said from the kitchen.

"What do you need now?" she asked

"What's been up lately ma. Eva since ya got home ya neva said anythang bout the cheatin bullshit?" I asked

She thought for a moment.

"Idk. Maybe it's just that I'm tired of fussing and worrying about your ass when you're probably not worried about me. You act like the shit you do just affects you but it does to me and the kids also. How would you like it if TMZ reporters went to school and asked you if you're parents are getting a divorce because Alayah tolled me they went to her school and asked her that? How would you like it TMZ is following you everywhere asking a million questions?? I bet you wouldn't like that. I don't even care anymore with your bullshit so maybe I'm just tired of it." she spat walking away from me.

I quickly grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall to where we were face to face.

"Nahhh baybeh. Ion likeit and wouldn't like any of those thangs ta happen anymore and I've been trying ta talk ta them. I luh ya baybeh and I wouldn't wanna put you and kiss in danger. Just give me a chance baybeh." I said

"I luh ya too Anthony." she said mocking me.

I chucked.

"Na. Gimme them fuckin lips. They callin ma name." I said kissing ha.