1

So I'm in an uber on the way to get Cordell because our trucks are done at West Coast Customs.

"Yo wassup?" Cordell asked as he say down in the uber.

"Nothing much." I said playing on my iPhone.

"Where to next?" the uber driver

"1408 Burbanks Street." I said

"Yes ma'am right away." the uber driver said.
1 hour later.....

"Thank you." I said to the uber driver.

"You're welcome." the uber driver said

We walked in West Coast Customs and went to the back.

"Ryan." I said smiling.

"Wassup Britt and Dell?" Ryan asked

"The sky my nigga." Cordell said.

"True." Ryan said

We walked to the maintenance part of the building and seen our cars with red covering on it.

"Are y'all ready to see the cars?" Ryan asked.

"Hell yea." we both said.

The pulled the cover off and our mouths hung low.

"Damnnnnnnnnn." we said in union

They showed us everything and we left in our cars. I followed Cordell to Bria's house until I got a phone call.

"Hello I said into the phone."

"GO HARDER AUGUST!" I heard someone scream into the phone.

"Wtf." I said lowly.

I heard moans and groans all into the phone and I drove home.

10 minutes later....

I walked into the house and walked to me and August's room. I heard moans and I slowly walked in. I see August and some girl fucking in my bed. My heart just left and it was broken. All these damn years we had and it just went down the drain. I sniffed causing them to look at me and jump.

"Oh shit." August said hurrying off of that girl.

"Baybeh, thi-this isn't what it seems like." he said walking to me.

"NO, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME. I TRUSTED YOU WITH MY HEART AND YOU JUST RAN WITH IT AND CRUSHED IT WITH A TIRE. I'M SO FUCKING DONE. I STOOD BY YOUR SIDE THROUGHOUT EVERYTHING. I WAS THE ONE MAKING YOUR MEALS AND WASHING YOUR CLOTHES. I WAS THERE TO COMFORT YOU WHEN YOUR OWN MOTHER WAS MAD AT YOU. I WAS THERE FOR EVERYTHING AND THIS IS HOW I GET REPAIED? I LOVED YOU AND I GUESS THAT WASN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU. I'M FILLING FOR A DIVORCE!" I screamed as tears ran down my face.

I ran out of the house and drove off. I didn't know where I was going but I just needed and breather. I was going so fast and couldn't see because of the tears all in my eyes. It got blurry and I couldn't see but all I felt was the car hit another car and I blacked out.

August POV

Man, I just lost the love of my life over some loose pussy bitch.

"Maybe we can try something else." the girl Draya suggested.

"Nah man. Just go home." I said.

"Are you really tripping over some bitch." she scoffed.

"She wasn't no bitch like you so leave already." I said getting an attitude.

"Fine. Don't hit me up when you want some pussy." she said.

"Gladly." I said as I slammed the front door.

I went take a shower and out some clothes on. I got dressed and hopped in my Range.

"I gotta get my baybeh back man." I said lowly as I drove down the street.

I seen this accident and a Range that looked just like Britt's Range. I looked and seen her in it. I stopped dead in the breaks and hopped outta my Range. I heart just went 0 to 100 real quick. I got her out the Range and put her in mine. I sped off to the hospital.

"Aye can y'all mutha fuckas help me. My wife as just in a really back accident." I said to get their attention.

They took her in the back. I tried to go back there until a nurse stopped me.

"I'm sorry sir but you can go back there." she said.

"That's my fuckin wife back there. I gotta go back there." I said trying to push her outta the way.

"I know sir but you have to stay here. I'll call you with more info but she just went into surgery so have a seat." she said

I went sir down and waitied.

"This is gonna be one long ass fuckin night." I mumbled.