12

Britt POV

"I'm leaving babe." I said as I walked into our bedroom.

"Alright. See ya lata." He said while giving me a kiss.

I walked downstairs expecting to hear noise but then I remembered  that he kids were at school

I walked downstairs expecting to hear noise but then I remembered that he kids were at school. I walked to the garage and got in my truck. I drove off to Bria's house.

"Come on Bria." I said I as I walked through her house.

"Hold up in coming." She said back.

"Finally." I said as she walked downstairs

"Shut the hell up. You're the one that was late." She said to me

"Maybe if there wasn't traffic then I would've been here earlier." I said rolling my eyes as we got in my truck

"Where are you going anyways?" She asked

"To my appointment." I said

"Oh I forgot about that. Omg that's my song. " she said as she turned up the volume on the radio.

"Bitch better have my money! Y'all should know me well enough!" We sang as we rapped along with Rihanna.

We finally made it to my OBGYN after 5 songs

We finally made it to my OBGYN after 5 songs. I went sign in and sat in the waiting room.

"Brittney." Carol called. We got up and went to the back.

"So what seems to be the problem today?" Carol asked with a smile.

"Well, I came to find out if I was actually pregnant because I took a text a few days ago and it said I was." I said.

"Okay. Go pee in this cup for me." She said as she gave me the cup.

I did what she told me to do and gave her back the cup.

"I'll be back with your results in a few minutes." She said. She then got up and walked out the door.

Minutes which felt like hours went by. I was so excited to find out.

She came back in the room with a huge grin on her face.

"Welp Brittney. It looks like you are indeed pregnant." She said as she gave me my paperwork.

"Thank you. We'll be back soon." I said and we went to the front desk. We filled out paperwork and made my next appointment. I also got my prescription for my vitamins I have to take and left.