13

"Omg! Omg!" I yelled as we pulled up to the mall. I was going to buy a pair of baby shoes to surprise him.

August has been wanting another baby for a long time. We've been trying and trying, and we finally accomplished it. Believe me when I say this, after this baby I am not having anymore kids.

As we walked through the store, I looked at a few pairs that were cute.

"Awww. These are so cute. I'm gonna get Deucy a pair." Bria was going through a faze where all she did was think about Deuce. And this is gonna go on forever until he gets back.

"Brandon needs to hurry up and bring my baby back. I miss him." She said fake crying.

"Girl let Brandon spend time with his son. You know, not many men care for their kids like Brandon is doing with Deuce." I said as we left the store.

We went to many other stores, and shopped until our arms couldn't hold anymore.

                                          ****

I finally made it home, and luckily August wasn't there. I quickly went and put everything that I'd bought upstairs. As I was walking into the kitchen, I heard the garage door open.

"Shit." I said to myself. I hurried up and went get the box and put it on the table.

"Wasss good baybeh." August asked as he gave me a kiss.

"Nothing much. I have a surprise for you." I said.

I gave him the box and watched him open it. He opened it and frowned.

"Was dis?" He asked. He read the paper and started smiling like a kid in a candy store.

"Yes! You know how much I've been wantin anotha baybeh!" He said all excited. I just smiled because of how happy he was.