11

Britt POV
"August!" I yelled through the house.

"Wassup. I'm upstairs." He said back

I walked up the stairs and went to our room. I was just making it back from grocery shopping and I was exhausted. For some reason I've been really tired. I wonder what's wrong with me. Oh well.

"Did ya find everythang you was looking fa?" He asked

"Yeah, it was so many people in Walmart. I couldn't really shop that much. I guess I'll have to go to Whole Foods tomorrow then." I said

"Come sit down baybeh. What's wrong with ya?" He asked.

I went and sat on the bed.

"Nothing I'm just tired." I said

"Want daddy to make ya feel better?" He asked smirking

"Um, no. I think you've had enough of that for a whole." I said while getting up.

"Besides, I need to take a shower and go to this meeting for my clothing store." I said

"Shit. I forgot all about that." He said getting up also

Yes I have my own clothing store opening up soon. It's called BAABA's. It stands for Brittney, August,Alayah, Braylen, and Amir. It's my first ever store and I want it to be spectacular.

I went in the bathroom and locked the door. I wasn't really going to take a shower yet. I was actually going to take a pregnancy test.

I got the test and took it. I set my timer on 10 minutes and waited. I waited and waited and waited. The timer went off and I looked at the test. I was shocked because it read that I was pregnant.

I opened the bathroom door and hid the test in my closet because I know he wouldn't look in there. I just know he's going to be excited though because he's been wanting me to have another baby so bad. But I'll surprise him with it.