èpilogue

A FLIRTATIONSHIP !

A flirtationship.

A flirtationship is that fun and flirty in-between place of being just friends without claiming that you're in a relationship. More often than not. It does end up to be a romantic relationship.

Johnny and Mackenzie never had thought they were going to end up where they are now, all it was to them was some playful flirting. But no, a girlfriend appeared, feelings revealed themselves and the three simple words brought these two together.

Johnny and Mackenzie are still going strong, it's been four years of love, laughter and lots of personal time if you know what I mean. The two have to manage a long distance relationship now ever since Johnny's music he had secretly recorded got him somewhere big. Everybody was shocked.

"I miss you so much, come back now!" Mackenzie demands, speaking to the virtual boy, Johnny, that is on her phone screen.

"I wish I could, it's pouring heavily baby." Johnny responded, he missed her just as much. Little did Mackenzie know, he wasn't as far as she thought.

"It's pouring here too, anyways how are-" Mackenzie cut herself off as the doorbell rang. She rolled her eyes and said 'one minute' to Johnny.

He made sure to put himself on mute so she didn't hear him ring her doorbell. Mackenzie opened the door with one hand while her phone was held securely in the other. A gasp ran out of her lips as she tried to muster up some words.

She couldn't.

Ending the call, she leaps onto Johnny like it's the end of the world. "What, how? I can't believe you're here!" She squealed, nestling her head in his neck. He held her tightly and walked into the kitchen.

He had set her down the counter, standing in between her legs. "Well believe it, because I'm here for another month!" He shared the news, Mackenzie smiled as wide as she could and leaned in to kiss him for the first time in a month.

The rain poured down the windows as Mackenzie stared out, she loved the rain. The cuddling up in warm blankets while rain is pouring and watching movies. Especially with cool ranch Doritos.

"Mackenzie," Johnny murmured, pressing their foreheads together. She mumbled a 'yes' and he explained.

"Remember when we were babysitting your cousin, Natayla, and she loved Barbie so we put on the series for her?" She nods, not catching on.

"There was an episode where they danced in the rain and you said you've always wished on doing that," He ended off, a grin washed across her face.

"Let's go!" She jumped off the counter and grabbed Johnny's hand, running outside into the gloomy weather.

The two danced goofily and allowed themselves to soak, then they had gotten closer and closer and connected their lips. A kiss in the rain, nothing can top this. Mackenzie thought, smiling against her boyfriends mouth.

"You know, if I never began to flirt with you and I never dated Audrey, we wouldn't be here right now?" Johnny mentioned, Mackenzie furrowed her eyebrows nodding.

Everything turned out perfect.

"So, our flirtationship began it all?" Mackenzie responded, keeping her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Exactly. But it turned out to be more than a flirtationship." He finished, Mackenzie nodded and connected their lips yet again.

The End

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

they got their happy ending