quatorze

A FLIRTATIONSHIP !

BOYS SEND AUDREY WOLF whistles and call out compliments, she flipped her curled hair, which took forever by the way, and sent a smirk their way. She has always loved the attention, some say it's not healthy but they're the people who don't receive any attention.

Even after all these boys she landed herself the best, Johnny Orlando.

They're known as their schools power couple, and she has to agree. Both of them are loyal, trustworthy and have loads in common. For example, they are both popular and rich. But she truly does love Johnny under her whole 'bitchy' act. She hopes he does to, but come on, he most likely does.

The sound of her branded heels clacking against the cheap school tiles overtakes the voices of other students. With the push from her side, the bathroom door opens and she walked to the counter.

Setting down her Chanel bag, she rummaged through looking for her red lipstick. As she is applying coats on, a girl from her physics class approaches Audrey. Lexi Jayde. She's pretty but is obviously envious of Audrey, we're somewhat 'friends'.

"So, Johnny Orlando huh? I still can't believe you guys have lasted." She spoke innocently. Her fingers flicked the dark hair behind her shoulders as she too fixed up her makeup.

Nadia's eyes flickered over to her then back to the mirror, checking to see if she has stained. "Well, believe it. We're still together. Why?" She raised her eyebrows, putting the lipstick away.

"Does the name Mackenzie Ziegler ring a bell? That's why." Lexi smirked towards Audrey, smacking her lips.

She pulled an eye roll and shrugged, she doesn't bother me. "So what, she's Johnny's best friend since forever." And she can't do anything about, besides, they're best friends what's the worst that they'd do. Hug? Sleepover?

Kiss. A voice from the back of her head spoke.

"Yeah I know I know, but watch out. She might steal him, from what I've heard he's really fond of her."

"I'll be fine, Lexi. Thank you for telling me, now I must go find Johnny." She spoke, her head high with her bag hanging from her wrist.

"Yeah go find your lover, but-" Lexi said walking up to Audrey, "talk to her, it'll scare her away." She whispered the rest, strutting out of the bathroom.

Audrey considered it.

The last bell for the end of the day rings, dismissing Audrey from class. She quickly grabbed her bag and hurried up to exit the class, her heels luckily don't bother her as she turned into each hallway trying to find the infamous Mackenzie Ziegler.

She thought over the idea Lexi suggested through out the day, and she thought. Hey, a harmless conversation won't hurt anybody. A grin falls on Audrey's face when she spot her walking out of class besides a blonde, Lauren to be specific. The twin of her boyfriend

"Hey there!" Audrey squealed, tapping Mackenzie's shoulder. She turns around and her eyes widened a bit before forming to their normal shape.

Lauren raises an eyebrow, Audrey sent her a smile but fixated her gaze on Mackenzie. She's not ugly at all, she see's why Johnny would be fond of her. A weird feeling pangs her , she shook it off and extended her hand to shake Kenzie's. "I'm Audrey if you didn't know, Johnny's girlfriend. You must be Mackenzie Ziegler, his best friend. Correct?" She questioned, she slowly nodded, hesitatingly shaking my hand.

Lauren stood awkwardly besides Mackenzie before scurrying off. "So, I just wanted to talk about Johnny. My boyfriend. I know you both are close but keep your distance, yeah? He's your friend, and that's all he will ever be. Have I made myself clear?" She informed her, short but she sent the message.

She pressed down on her bottom lip, quickly nodding her head. "Good, see you around, Mackenzie!" Audrey squealed, strutting off away from her.

Kenzie ran down the steps of the school, making her way to where her friends were standing. Soft tears pricked her eyes, but she refused to let them out. With the back of her hand, she wiped them away. "Guys, Nadia spoke to me!" Kenzie exclaim sadly, they all take turns to hug Kenzie and Annie kept her comforted by wrapping her arms around her.

"So, she said that Johnny is hers and that I need to keep my distance from him. She also said that he's only my friend and always be." She explained, keeping her voice on the low so nobody hears.

If somebody finds out, it'll be headline of the drama in their school. And she doesn't need any drama right now. "Kenzie, don't listen to her. She's only trying to stir you up, don't give in." Lauren reassured her, she slowly nodded.

"Hey! How about a sleepover? My place lets go!" Nadia exclaimed, they all agreed and off they went.

Well not quite, she is pulled back just before she enters the car. Somebody flipped Kenzie around and she came face to face with Johnny. His eyes widened once he saw how red her eyes were, they were only red from her keeping the tears in.

She hasn't spoken to him since the kiss, neither has she told the girls. Kenzie is planning on telling them tonight though. "Kenzie, what's wrong! Are you okay?" He rushed out, pulling her in for a hug.

Before talking, she sniffed softly. "Yeah, I'm just fine. Thanks but I have to go." She quickly said, getting out of his hold and sliding into the car.

He only waved his fingers as the car drove away from him. She is not fine, but she wasn't going to tell him that.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

my baby girl