quatre

A FLIRTATIONSHIP !

JOHNNY WALKED INTO THE school, spotting Mackenzie trying to open up her locker. He decided to surprise her, by approaching her and putting his hands over her face. Mackenzie's body froze up, whoever it was had their back pressed against hers. Thank god for her backup or they would have been a lot closer to her.

"Guess who?" She immediately knew who it was once they spoke. She let out a chuckle that was far from humorous.

"Very funny, uncover my eyes now," She muttered, Johnny huffed and removed his fingers. Instead he grabbed her by the waist and twisted her figure around.

She avoided his gaze, because it would be horrible if she got distracted by his eyes. They're captivating. Instead, she glanced down and was paying attention to Johnny gripping her waist protectively. He didn't even bother taking his hands off.

"Uh John, did you want something?" She muttered, finally looking up and meeting his eyes. Mackenzie instantly regretted doing that because he flashes a million dollar worth smile at, making her melt on the inside.

"Can't I pay my best friend a visit?" He mumbles back, stepping a little closer. She shrugged, looking around yet again. Mackenzie forgot how to speak, literally. He has a whole ass girlfriend!

Mackenzie saw Nadia, Lauren & Annie, feeling relieved to know they're finally at school. They were also looking in Mackenzie's direction and sent her
suggestive looks.

"I'd love to continue this, but uh-" she swooped under his arms, "-my friends are here. I'll see you later, John." He sighs, biting his lip watching Mackenzie walk off to her friends.

He didn't know what came over him and why he did that, he has Audrey. His girlfriend. Mackenzie is his best friend.

Once she caught up with her friends, they all bombard her with questions about the scene that just played out. Lauren linked her arms with Mackenzie as they walked down the hall. "Guys I didn't even know why he did that, I was so shocked. I'll tell you everything later." All three nod and change the topic.

Lauren sent Mackenzie a reassuring smile, to signify she is here for her. Lauren had always been the closest to Mackenzie because they have known each other since birth. She trusts Lauren with her life.

A few weeks have passed by, Johnny and Nadia's one month is arriving very soon. It's crazy to think almost a month has gone by. Whenever John and Mackenzie hang out, Audrey can always be squeezed into the conversation. They could be talking about diseases and her name would pop up.

It's like he's obsessed.

But, at least he hasn't drifted away from her completely. They hangout occasionally but he always has to leave early because of Audrey.

Mackenzie has to accept the fact he's found somebody other than herself who can make him happy.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

someone be my friend