cinq

A FLIRTATIONSHIP !

JOHNNY IS WELL KNOWN, he got around a lot and was always being spoken about. Especially by the teenage girls. He's flirtatious. And for Mackenzie, she's in a difficult position, many people attack her for being his closest friend.

But most of that has changed. Audrey has
bumped into his life and changed his whole image completely. Johnny used to flirt with every female he bumped into, or spend the night with them. During the month of them being together, Johnny and Mackenzie have barely hung out. They've probably only seen each other besides school three times. And Audrey was there for two of them.

He treats her like a new born baby, and he can't leave her unattended. Mackenzie gave up on trying to spend time with him.

"Kenzie! You're zoning out, what's up?" Annie spoke, snapping her out of a daydream.

She gave her head a soft shake and looked at Annie sending a small smile her way. "Nothing, I'm just thinking," Annie then raises her eyebrows questioningly.

"About who? Johnny? I wouldn't be surprised if you were though." She smirked, the girls all suddenly took interest and stared back at Mackenzie.

Narrowing her eyes, she slumped back into her seat. "Maybeeeee. But can you blame me? He keeps bothering me with his relationship between him and Audrey."

"I knew it! But, no I can't. It must be hard seeing your crush love and adore somebody else." She dragged on, and Mackenzie could only roll her eyes.

"No, I do not have a crush on him. I meant it as in he's becoming annoying since he brings her up every time I'm with him. Lauren you understand me, right? Back me up." Mackenzie whispered the last bit, Lauren chuckles under her breath.

"Kenzie isn't wrong, she's always over and whenever he's out he's at is Audrey's." Lauren defended, making Nadia and Annie nod.

Mackenzie took her seat in maths class before taking her maths books out. Johnny walked into the classroom with a beaming smile plastered across his face and Mackenzie notices his hair is messier than usual. The brunette rolled her eyes and immediately knew that he was with Audrey.

That made her uncomfortable.

He takes his seat besides Mackenzie sets up his gear before smiling at Kenzie, but she only gave him a head nod and looked else where. At the beginning of the year the teacher had told her class to take their seats and once they did, it was their permanent spots. Johnny and Mackenzie sat together because they are best friends.

At the time, she was really lucky because she was able to sit with her best friend but now she would rather sit with the strange girl who chews on her pencils like a beaver. By now, the teacher had walked in and began his lesson.

Johnny continuously nudged Kenzie's side in order to snatch her attention, she would always scowl or hit him back but he wouldn't budge. He nudged her once more and then she had enough. "Johnny, I swear if you don't stop I'll flip this table." He smirks.

"Bet." He spoke a little too loudly, the teacher rapidly turned around and narrowed his eyes.

"Mr. Orlando, do you mind answering this math equation or was I interrupting?" The teacher crossed their arms, Mackenzie softly chuckled and Johnny whispered something along the lines of helping him out.

Kenzie smacked her lips together and watched the scene roll out. That's what Johnny deserves, it's called Karma. "Very well then, if you don't get the work then it's only fair I assign you a tutor." Johnny silently curses to himself.

He remains silent and the teachers scowl only increases, Kenzie attempted to stifle her laugh but failed, making the teacher glare towards her. She widened her eyes in fear. "Ms. Ziegler! Whatever is so funny you can discuss that with Mr. Orlando, from this day onwards you will be his maths tutor!"

Mackenzie's mouth dropped open and now it was Johnny's turn to try and hold back his laughter. He didn't mind her being his tutor."And if he doesn't come back by the end of the year with a B + or higher neither of you will pass my class!"

She shook her head and stood up, slamming her palms against the wooden desk. "That's not fair, Sir! It's not my fault Johnny doesn't understand this irrelevant topic, it's not like when we're buying groceries the workers are going to ask us what formula we used! I shouldn't have to fail just for him!"

Johnny than mimics her actions and stands tall besides Mackenzie. "Sir, I think her tutoring me is a great idea! Thank you, we'll definitely be studying soon." He sends her a smirk and takes his seat.

The bell rings, making Mackenzie quickly shove her belongings into her school bag and storm out of the classroom. "Mackenzie, wait!" Johnny called out, trying to catch up with her.

And just when she said she would like to keep her distance, he has to get closer.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

i'm so fucking hungry