six

A FLIRTATIONSHIP !

"SO I ADD THIS number with this number, right?"

Johnny had asked, smoothly moving closer to Mackenzie's side. Right now she is teaching Johnny the topic of this weeks math homework. He is doing okay but Mackenzie continues to get distracted when since they're seated very close to each other. She only replied with a nod, making him continue.

Kenzie could only stare, the way he looks so peaceful and calm puts a smile on her face. She only wants the best for her best friend. Suddenly, Johnny begins writing down the algorithm of another question with his right hand while is left snakes around Kenzie's waist.

The room is silent, her heavy breathing is intense and she attempted to cover it up with a fake, exaggerated cough. His cold fingers rise up her shirt and caress the bare, exposed skin, leaving one too many goosebumps. Johnny's contact sent a pleasant shiver down her spine, he drops the pencil and his body language changes up completely.

Johnny turns his body fully, facing Kenzie. His legs swing over the bench they are sitting on. John's hands grip her waist and he slides Kenzie towards him.

"I've always wanted to do this," Johnny whispered, looking at Mackenzie straight in the eye.

Johnny grabs her face with both his hands and slams his slips against Mackenzie's soft plump pair, his action drove her crazy and it was pretty hot. Her craving for him only increased, she fisted his shirt and smiled against his lips.

Johnny asked for permission with his mouth, they fought for dominance as they french kissed. Johnny won and their lips moved in a perfect sync. Her hands left his shirt and made their way up to his soft, fluffy hair. She loved running her hands through it.

"M-mackenzie," He groaned, as she tugged on his hair slightly.

"MACKENZIE!"

Mackenzie shot up from her bed and was breathing heavily. She rubbed her eyes and looked around, noticing she went from being on the bench with Johnny to waking up in her bedroom. Her mother was leaning against the bed frame and had a furious look on her face. "Mackenzie, get up you're going to be late!" She spoke, leaving her bedroom.

Sighing, Mackenzie ran her hands through her hair and quickly stepped out of bed. Her mind still can't process this, never would she ever see Johnny in that kind of way, vice versa. Then why would you dream it? A voice in the back of her head whispered

It actually made her upset that it was only just a dream. Did she want this to happen? This is all too frustrating.

Mackenzie took a shower to clear her mind, once she finished up she threw on a hoodie and a pair of jeans. She grabbed a pop tart from her pantry once she ran downstairs and made her way to the front door.

"Bye mum!" She shouts from the front door, slipping on her casual vans.

This morning was ridiculous, how on earth is she supposed to start tutoring him tomorrow?

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

idk how to write smut lol cya