Chapter 22

Frenzy was scared again and not for a good reason.

The three of them were home again and Frenzy personally liked being in Dorothy's house. The N.E.S.T. base was full of humans and Autobots and the little mech was still adjusting to being around them. He had only been comfortable around Barricade, Dorothy and Bumblebee, especially after he found out that Barricade and the Autobot scout were dating. He'd seen recently how the two mechs act around each other. He accidentally walking in on them making out once and Dorothy had to drag him out of the room afterwards. That's how he found out.

But the three of them were home again. Dorothy was in the kitchen, making something in the kitchen making something with Barricade and Frenzy was sitting on the couch in the living room while watching TV. Barricade had decided to use his holo-avatar today and spend some time in the house. Frenzy wanted to try his as well, since he did have one and he had never used it before. The little mech turned out to look exactly what his age would be if he were human.

Frenzy had blonde, almost silver hair that was all poofy and fluffy on the top of his head. He had the same brown eyes that Barricade had and his skin was just as pale as his. The little mech looked like a six year old, which made some sort of sense with his broken English. His face was a little chubby and his nose was small and button-like. He was wearing a purple fox onesie, since the little mech didn't have any clothes on when he activated his holo-avatar and that's all that Dorothy had in her closest in sense of kid's clothes. He had the hood up, so the silver-haired child had little purple fox ears and was chewing mindlessly on the fluffy tail that connected to the back of the onesie.

Dorothy peeked her head into the living room to see Frenzy watching the TV from the couch and smiled. She was so glad that onesie actually fit him, since she didn't have any other kids clothes and it looked so adorable on him. The woman walked over and leaned over the back of the couch to hug the little kid from behind.

Frenzy giggled a bit and looked up at Dorothy. "Dorothy!" he yelled and held onto her arms so that she could pick him up. "Up!"

Dorothy sighed and lift the child off the couch, flipping him around so she could see his face. "Why hello there, Mr. Fox." she stated, deciding to play off of the onesie.

Frenzy giggled again. "No. Frenzy." he said, as he looked at Dorothy in confusion.

"What?" Dorothy asked while looking around the room. "I don't see Frenzy here. Only you, Mr. Fox."

Frenzy's demeanor completely flipped on itself and he started to tear up. He pushed down his hood and patted at Dorothy's chest. "No! Frenzy! Frenzy!" the little child exclaimed as he started to cry. He looked at her with a confused and upset expression. Did Dorothy not know who he was anymore? His mouth fell open and he started sobbing a bit with fear and sadness as he grabbed at Dorothy's tank top and pulled it a little. He didn't want Dorothy to forget him. She was his carrier and he needed his carrier to know who he was.

Dorothy's eyes widened and hugged Frenzy close to her chest. "Shush, Frenzy. I'm sorry. I was just messing with you." she apologized frantically as Frenzy cried into her shoulder. "I knew you were there. I knew."

Frenzy sniffled a bit and looked at Dorothy with puffy eyes. He had a little bit of snot dripping out of his nose, but he smothered his hands on his face to try and wiped it off. He calmed down some and pulled the tail up from behind him, holding onto it like it was a plush toy. "Frenzy sorry for crying. Frenzy scared Dorothy forgotten him." Frenzy said, looking down at his fluffy tail.

Dorothy chuckled and shook her head. "No. I scared you and I should have done that. I love you, you know that right?"

"Yeah." Frenzy answered back and giggled as he hugged Dorothy's head. "Love you!"