Damnit Tris

Tris's POV
Tobias kisses down my neck slowly, touching my sides lightly. I breath in his scent, feeling incredibly safe so close to him. "I love you," he says, his lips just barely touching my ear.
"I love you too."
×××××××××××
Tobias's POV

Her eyes slowly open, blinking to get used to the light. I sit down next to her, releasing a deep breath. "Damnit Tris," I say under my breath.
"Sorry," she says, looking confused. "What happened?"
"You passed out when you stood up," I tell her. She runs her hands through her hair. "When's the last time you ate?" I ask her.
"I...I don't know," she says. "I've eaten bits and pieces, but-"
"Tris, you need to eat. Really eat," I tell her. "That's why you passed out." She sits up and stands, groaning. "I'm gonna make something and your going to eat it." She nods and takes my hand.
She sits up on the counter as I crack a few eggs. "I don't know how to control this," she says mostly to herself. My brows draw together.
"Control what?"
"Eating. This isn't my fault, I promise you that. My body literally doesnt allow me to fully digest food. I just end up getting sick," she explains. I place my hands on her thighs.
"Well you have Chris, Will, and me to talk to," I tell her. Her cheeks turn red. "And you don't have to be embarrassed by it." She looks back into my eyes, her eyes watering.
"I love you." I rest my forehead against hers and kiss the tip of her nose. She wraps her arms around my shoulders, holding me closer. I pull back and turn the burner off.
"I love you too." I put the food on two plates, handing her one. She pokes at it with a nervous expression. "You have to at least try. Either this or a doctor and I know you don't want that option."
She starts slowly eating, but I can tell that its a struggle. "Were you like this during initiation?" I ask.
"I've always been like this. It only just started to get worse," she says. I brush her out of her face when she sets the plate to her side.
"Your not always going to be like this, I promise you that." She pull me back to her and kisses me, her hands resting flat on my chest.
××××××××
"Guess what?" Chris says as she sits down on our couch. She's always at Will's so its almost like we don't live together.
"What?"
"I'm pregnant," she blurts out with a wide smile. I raise my brows. "What?"
"No, I'm happy for you, but have you told Will yet?" I ask. Knowing her, she'd wait for months. She falls silent. "That's what I thought. You should tell him before you get too excited." She groans.
"I know, it's just scary. Imagine telling Four you were pregnant," she says. I go to that place in my head and immediately want to leave.
"I get it, but you need to." She nods in agreement. "So, now that you mentioned Four. What do you think about him and I moving in together?" Her eyes widen.
"That its surprising," she says flatly. "Was this his idea?"
"Obviously not mine," I say with a nervous laugh.
"I don't know. I'd be scared, but I get that you two love each other, so maybe it's a good idea." I take in a deep breath. Out of no where I get that sick to my stomach feeling and run to the bathroom, throwing up.
Chris runs in. "Are you okay?" She asks. I nod slowly.
"I'm just feeling sick," I lie. I'm not ready to tell her about my problems. She walks out, the sound of her heels clacking in her wake. I kick the door shut with my foot and break down crying.

AN: I don't know what this chapter is 😂 please comment and share! Be brave 🔪🔪🔪. -Vaeh