I Don't Understand

Tobias's POV

I hold Tris tightly against me as she sleeps, her head rested on my chest. Her lips brush against the sensitive skin on my collarbone. Her alarm goes off, causing her to wake. Neither of us work on Fridays, so I'm confused as to why she set he'd alarm.
I loosen my grip for her to sit up. She takes her hair out of her messy messy bun from sleeping and redoes it. "Morning," she says, now resting on her pillow.
"Good morning." I mean over and give her a quick peck on the lips. When I pull back she looks content, her eyes slowly opening.
"How's you sleep?" She asks.
"Perfectly fine. I didn't have any dreams," I tell her. She smiles at that. "Have you ever thought about us having a future together? I mean, do you see that for us?" I hate asking soft questions like that, but I'm genuinely interested.
"I've never actually thought about it," she answers. "Of course it would be nice to be with each other for the rest of our lives, but with where we are, that could be hard to stick to." My brows furrow in confusion.
"What does that mean?"
"I mean that just taking a walk is dangerous with how many dead ends and drop offs there are. This place is one big death trap. What if one of us got hurt or worse? I wouldn't want you to be mope around forever, I'd want you to find someone else."
My heart contracts at the thought of loosing her. "If it did come down to that, I wouldn't live. You die, I die." She gives me a very small smile.
"What's making this come up?" She asks.
"I had a dream the other night. I was expecting for it to be bad, but it wasn't at all. We were laying in a bed together, it wasn't here in Dauntless either. We were married," I tell her. Her eyes widen as her cheeks turn red.
"I don't really know what to say to that. I do hope we make it to that point," she says. I go to kiss her again, but she stops me. "Let me brush my teeth real quick." I let her get up and go to the restroom. I've already done all that so I stay in bed.
She comes back out and looks at herself in the mirror for a split second on her way to the bed. Her expression shows she's deep in thought. "What's wrong?" I ask her. She shrugs. "You looked in the mirror. What's wrong?"
"I just...I still don't get it. How you're with me. I've finally accepted the fact that you are somehow happy with me, but I dony understand. Its every time I look at myself I think that way. The girls here are all curvy with nice personalities and they would drop dead for you."
I hang onto her every word, trying to understand where she's coming from. "The fact is, yes I notice those girls, yes they're pretty, yes their personalities are great, but you are who I want. I don't care about your curves or how nice you are. I love you and you need love you as well," I tell her.
She closes her eyes, taking a deep breath. I kiss her softly, pouring all my emotions I have for her into it. She creases my stubbled cheeks with her thumbs. My hands slip under her/my shirt, feeling her smooth skin. Not breaking away from her, I remove the blankets from us and get above her.
She wraps her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. I can't wait for the day when she's completely comfortable in this relationship. I pull back and lift the shirt up to take it off. Once uta out of the way, she shivers at the cold air hitting her stomach and chest.
"You're so beautiful," I state. I've never actually taken the time to look at her when she's exposed to me for new on comfort, but now I can't help myself. I kiss her neck, making sure to leave marks on areas that aren't visible.
"Tobias," she moans as I get to her Ravens.
"Am I ever going to get one?" I find myself asking.
MATURE! BUT SHORT!

"Maybe one day." I glance up at her with lust filled eyes before taking one of her breasts into my mouth, kneading the other one with my hand. Her back arches in pleasure. She gives out a small, quiet moan. I move down to her stomach, admiring the piece of art that is her body.
"I don't understand how you don't see what I do." I pull down her lacy white underwear, making sure my hands just barely touch her soft skin. Goosebumps appear on her legs.
"Are you okay with this?" I ask. Part of me feels weird for asking, but I'd feel like a dick if I didn't. She shyly nods, looking up at the ceiling. I pepper her inner thighs with kisses, getting closer to her core.
My mouth makes contact, making her gasp. My body fills with worry since I've never done this before. What if she doesn't like it?
Her hand tangles in my arm, tugging at it. Not to be weird, but I like it when she does it. "Oh my gosh, Tobias," she moans. Music to my ears.
"Does that feel feel good?" I'm not trying to "talk dirty" I'm just nervous cause she might not.
"Yes. Do-don't stop. Please," she says. My sweats are now way too small for me. I keep my eyes locked on her. She squeezes her eyes shut, her lips parting. "I-" She doesn't get to finish before she reaches her high.
END OF MATURE!

I move back up her body after she's done. Her cheeks are flushed red. Her small hands go down my body and stops at my boxers. I grab her wrists, shaking my head.
"I'm fine. We should go eat something," I tell her. She nods, still breathing heavily. I reach down and grab the shirt for her to put back on.
We get up, stretching out our bodies. Her face grows pale. "You okay?" I ask. She doesn't respond or look at me. "Tris."'
Her body collapses to the floor. I rush over to her and lay her on the bed, checking her for any sign of injury. Nothing.

AN: I'm terrible. So I was planning on updating a lot sooner, then got really sick with the flu that's going around, then Wattpad was having glitches that made it so that you couldn't update even if you tried. But it felt good to take a break from this story for a short while cause now I've gathered some ideas. Anyways, I'm back and excited to get this story going again. I also started a new Theo Raeken/Teen Wolf fanfic and would appreciate it if you guys checked it out. Please comment and share! Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 -Vaeh