Leaving

Tobias's POV
I wake up with Tris sleeping in the chair beside the bed. She looks uncomfortable, so I wake her. "Come up here?" I tell her. Without question, she gets up and lays down down with me on the rather large bed.
"How do you feel?" She asks, cuddling into my side. I wrap my asks tightly around her.
"Better than last night. My chest still hurts," I answer. She sits up and turns the light on. I wince at the brightness, but soon adjust to it. "Do you know if their gonna discharge me today?" I ask.
"They didn't say anything like that yesterday," she says. I sigh, disappointed. "Why didn't you ever mention have anxiety?"
"I didn't know I still did until yesterday. Plus, its nothing you should have to worry about. I'm the big bad scary instructor, remember?" She looks down at her hands. I take them in mine.
"Do you still think that's how I see you? As my scary instructor?" She says. I stay quiet, not wanting to say something stupid. "I don't; not at all."
"That makes me feel great," I say sarcastically. She shakes her head.
"To everyone else, that's who you are, but not to me. I see you as Tobias, not Four. And just like I told you yesterday, I fell in love with the Four side of you, before I knew...this side." I move closer to her.
"I love you," I say. She smiles and gives a small kiss. When she pulls back, she's blushing. "What?"
"I'm still not that used to kissing you first," she says. I pull her back to me, pressing my body against hers. She's so beautiful. She sits up and moves so she's straddling me. Maybe this is weird since we're in a hospital, but neither of seem to care.
She deepens the kiss, clenching my shoulders. I'm suddenly very thankful that they didn't make me wear anything other than boxers do to blood tests and IV's. She looks back at the door for a second before reaching down and slowly taking me out of my boxers. Holy.
"Mor-"
"Oh my gosh," Hannah says, covering her eyes. Tris gets off of me and I put 'myself' away. She uncovers her eyes and comes the rest of the way in. When the Priors come in, I immediately know I'm screwed, and not in the way I was hoping.
"We brought coffee," Natalie says awkwardly.
×××××××
"You would think these doctors are amity," he says, spitting the word "Amity" like its a curse.
"Well your leaving now. No more Amity for you." He gives me a small smile. Gosh I love when he smiles, even if its small. He opens one door for me and follows me out. Once we get to the front desk, the receptionist looks Tobias up and down, biting her lip. I'm sure the average girl would let it be known that he's in a relationship, but I just walk to the waiting room.
Maybe I'll never get rid of the never ending feeling that he will one day realize how much he deserves and find someone better, prettier, nicer, more confident.
"We can go now," he says. I nod, standing up and following him out. It feels to good to see other people that aren't dressed in scrubs. He takes my hand and tugs me closer to his side as we walk through the pit. I glance up at him for a second, realizing how much of a height difference we have.
"You cold?" He asks.
"No, why?"
"You shivered?" He says as if it's a question. I shake my head.
×××××××
"I'm really not sure if we should be doing this," I say as he feverishly kisses my back. My hands run up and down his back, feeling the muscles flex as he holds my bare waist.
"I'm sure it's fine. They didn't mention anything," he says, moving to my ravens. I close my eyes, trying to just enjoy this. I don't know why, but the insecure feeling I had with him is back and somehow stronger. He reaches behind my back and tries unclasping my bra.
I push him back and sit up, taking deep breaths. "D-did I do something wrong?" He asks. I shake my head, not able to talk. "Is this about the drea-"
"Its nothing like that, I promise. Y-your perfect." I pick up my shirt and put on it. Standing, I can see his expression go from concern to fear. "I promise you didn't do or say anything wrong. I'm just not feeling too well; I think being in the infirmary got to me. I'm gonna go, but I love you. Goodnight."
I bend down and give him a quick kiss. "Night. Love you too."

AN: A calmer chapter than the few past ones. I hope you guys liked it. Please comment and share! Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 -Vaeh