Chapter 51

"Damon."

"Damon..."

"Damon look at me for fučksake!" I screamed.

He whipped his body around forcefully and looked at me with dreadful eyes. He was upset that was clear. I really didn't know what to say after that, my mind couldn't make up what was right or wrong in that moment.

"I find you and Klaus in bed together, no big deal you say. Then you two are flirting at the homecoming dance, yes I saw you two. But no it's all good! Then just the other night you're out late with none other than the dashing Klaus!" He sarcastically snaps, throwing his hands into the air with rage.

"Now tonight, you show up in a dress he bought you and you're flirting with him again!"

My eyes stay planted at the floor because I'm too scared to look up. He's right and I know it.

"Damon I'm sorr-" I began but he cut me off.

"No save it. I have real problems to deal with here, so go ahead, enjoy your night as Cinderella." He hissed, and with that ran up the staircase without hesitation.

Mostly everything I've felt since my humanity returned has been guilt, pure shame. I messed up I get it. But let's not forget when Damon confessed his love for both Elena and I! He has no right to come at me like that, does he?

Damon was jealous of Klaus, but I was jealous too. He is always and I mean always worried about where Elena is or what she's doing. Elena this, Elena that, blah blah blah I don't fučking care.

I'm not saying he still has feelings for her but I can't help but wonder? Ugh I'm just getting paranoid, or trying to excuse my behavior lately...

Instead of running after him I wandered outside the loud and crowded home.

The fresh air swooshed my hair in all directions as I walked out of the house. Bright stars filled and scattered the dark cloudless sky.

I spotted a bench and flailed myself down onto it, swiftly shoving my heels off of my sore feet

I spotted a bench and flailed myself down onto it, swiftly shoving my heels off of my sore feet. This night was supposed to be fun, but it definitely took a turn for the worse. Ahh well that was a bit my fault but ...