Chapter 10

MACKENZIES POV

Today is going to be normal, all this drama with my mom needs to be put aside.

I put on jeans and a tank and slipped a leather jacket on.  Putting on my knee high boots I ran downstairs.

"Elena, ready for school, can you take me?" I asked leaning on the stairs.

She nodded and we headed to school.

~

We walked in and went to our lockers, our lockers were right by eachother.

Stefan came over to us, "Hey," he said kissing Elena and smiling at me.

"Hi," we said at the same time.

I unpacked my stuff while they talked, and Caroline came over.

"Hey guys!" Caroline smiled at us.

"Hi," we all said.

"I was wondering if you and Stefan wanted to go on like a double date?" She asked Elena then looked at me, "you should bring Tyler!" She said.

Hm, Tyler, I guess so.

I nodded, "I dunno," Elena said looking down.

"I'm up for it, come on Elena, its fun, meaning fun." Stefan said smirking at Elena.

We all parted and went to our classes.

~After School~

Elena and I got inside and walked to our rooms.

I texted Tyler.

Hey Ty, can you be my date to like a triple date with Stefan and Elena, and Matt and Caroline?

I waited for a response.

So I'm your date? (;

I laughed to myself.

Yes, come to my house at 7:30 sharp.

I closed my phone and looked through my closet and ended up picking out a red, strapless dress that showed off my curves. I put on a pair of tan heels and walked downstairs. As I walked into the kitchen I noticed Stefan was here, he got Elena flowers, relationship goals.

I smiled at the sweet couple and the door bell echoed through the house.

We all walked toward the door and I answered it.

Tyler was at the door with a rose.

"Aw Tyler thank you!" I smiled throwing my arms around him.

"You look, stunning." He said backing up scanning me.

I laughed and my cheeks tinted pink.

Stefan and Elena then entered the room, Stefan's eyes widening as he scanned my body.  He gulped and his eyes quickly jolted away. 

We all were meeting at the grill so Tyler and I drove together while the others drove together.

We all met at the pool table and played a few games.

Elena and Matt were the only ones really talking, the rest of us just smiled and Tyler kept rubbing my back, which continuously sent shivers down my spine.

Caroline stormed to the bathroom, to be honest I didn't know why because the only thing I was paying attention to the was the hand on my back.

Elena and I followed her regardless.

"Gosh Elena this whole thing was to get Matt over you!" Caroline yelled at Elena.

They fought while I just touched up on my makeup.  Hm maybe a tad bit more mascara, ah and lipstick.  Finally they stopped fighting and decided to return to the boring group date.  Darn this was just getting good.