I Dont Care (Ashton Irwin Fan-Fic)

Chapter 1

Olivia's POV

          Hi my name is Olivia Hemmings. I'm an orphan, I'm 18 years old and I have beautiful blue eyes and long blonde hair. I got beat alot with my real parents and my foster families. I've had 20 foster families and they keep sending me back. Well that's my life for you.

         "Olivia" called Mrs. Greene.

                      "Coming" I yelled. As I came down the stairs a happy couple was standing there, waiting for the the sixteen year olds to get in line.

           " This is Lauren and Jase, They would like to adopt 2 of you!" she said. " Okay, let's see who should we pick!" Lauren said." how about you" she said to the girl next to me as she smiled. Jase came up to me and started to ask me questions. " What's your favorite sport" he said. " soccer" I answered. " what's your name."

          " Olivia" " what's your last name" he asked. "Hemmings." I said. "Are you related to Luke  Hemmings!" he asked me.

      Man was he getting fucking annoying asking me all these questions. I finally answered " I don't know! A lot of people have the last name Hemmings, so why do you people keep questioning me on that!"

     After I had said that I ran up the stairs and into my room while Mrs. Greene was calling my name. I shut the door and got up on my bed. I took my phone out and I went on twitter. I was scrolling through my things when I heard a knock on my door.

       "Come in" I yelled. When then door opened I thought it would be Mrs. Greene but it was the girl from downstairs. " What's the matter?" she asked. I didn't answer. She said" don't be afraid to tell me, you can trust me." " NO I CAN'T , I CAN'T FUCKING TRUST ANYONE AROUND HERE ANYMORE, WITHOUT THEM GOING OFF AND HURTING ME!" I screamed.

      "Yes you can, I won't tell anyone." she said. " Just leave me here, I don't fucking like you, I don't like anyone here so just leave with your little shitty boyfriend or whatever the fuck he is and just get the fuck out of my room, and get the hell out of my face, so just fuck off and leave me alone!" I snapped.

   So she left and I was all alone. I decided to take a shower on my free time. I grabbed a crop top and white washed skinny jeans. I took off my clothes and got into the shower. I turned on the hot water and I washed my hair and body. When I was done, I hopped out of the shower, I dried myself off, them I put on my clothes. I brushed my hair and my teeth and opened the door.

     I went out of the room and down the stairs to the lobby to see where Mrs. Greene was. When I found her I asked if I could go outside. She said " yes". So I went upstairs grabbed my skateboard and headed outside. I headed to the skatepark, when I got there I saw 4 boys there. I didn't know why, I've never seen them before, but I shrugged it off and went to go skate. While I was skateboarding I saw all 4 boys watching me. When I landed the last flip, I stopped and walked off. This one boy with dirty blonde hair came up to me and said " You were awesome out there, oh um, by the way my name is Luke." " Olivia " I said. " I have a sister named Olivia, but she ran away and we never found her" he said. " Oh, I ran away once but never went back to my family. Now I'm stuck at Isabelle's home for girls." I said.

"So how did you learn to do all that stuff?" Luke asked.

"Oh, umm... I learned all the moves from my brother." I replied.

"Do you remember what your brothers name is?" He asked.

"Umm... I think it was Lance or Luke, something like that, but I'm not really sure."

"Oh" he said, "Do you want to meet my friends or something?"

I replied with, "Sure, why not." I don't have anything better to do.

He introduced me to 3 other guys. "This is Ashton, Calum and Michael" He said. "Hi, I'm Ashton" said the one with the curly brown hair. "Hi, Im Calum." The one with the jet black hair said. "Hey, Im Michael." said the one with the purple and blue hair. I like his hair. "Hi, im Olivia" I said.

"So" Luke said, "Do you want to grab some lunch with us?" "Sure." I said putting on my best smile. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Anywhere." Ashton said. "Hmm... how about Nandos?" Michael asked. "Alright" we all said in unison.

$$$ HIIIII, I hope you liked the chapter, its gonna suck a lot cuz its my first book, and its not gonna be proper.$$$

$$$Love you my Bad Ass Unicorns$$$