Ch 5

Ashton's POV

Oh my fucking god. Will the boys keep it down in there I'm trying to sleep. I walk out there and say "Will you fucking keep it down in here." They all stop talking. When my eyes start to adjust to the light my eyes land on Olivia. I scream and run to my room. Holy shit. Olivia just saw me in my boxers... I wonder what she thinks of me.

Wait a minute, why is she here. I put on pants, with no shirt, and walk back out there. They all stop talking again. "What is she doing here?" I asked. When Olivia told the story, i was like "That bitch!" "I know right, like I thought that it was supposed to be a very nice home. But I guess not." Olivia said. I sat down on the couch, and listened to their conversations. I noticed that she kept looking at me, making sure that I wouldn't notice, but I sure did notice. She's really pretty, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

"So do you go to school? Cause we do." Luke asked Olivia. "Yeah, I go to school, I have school tomorrow." "Oh, so do we" "Alright then, we can go to school together." "ok" I zoned out, all I could think about was school, and how Olivia will be there. I wonder if I have any classes with her.

$$Sorry its so short i ran out of ideas. But i hope y'all like it so far$$

$$Love You My Bad Ass Unicorns$$