Ch 3

Olivia's POV

While I was walking out of Nandos and down the street I saw a flash from behind. I didnt know what it was. Then all of a sudden I was being pulled into a vehicle by a random person. "What the hell was that for?" I asked. It was dark in the vehicle, I couldnt see anything.

All I heard was "Step on it, go to the orphanage and dont turn back!" I did the first thing I thought of doing, jumping out of the bus, than decided that that was a bad idea, so i ended up hitting someone in their balls. I first heard someone groan then someone yell stop, the bus came to a stop and i ran off the bus and ran back to the orphanage. I never found out who I kicked it the balls.

I ran into the doors of the home and ran straight for my room. I stayed there until it was time for dinner. I walked out of my room, down to the huge dining hall, and sat down next to this girl i have never seen before. Mrs. Greene came out with all the food, filled everyones plates, then said "I have some good news and some bad news. Which would you like to hear first?" "Good" someone shouted out. "Ok, well the good news is Jase and Lauren have decided on the kids they want to adopt..." she got interrupted by Lucy. "Who are they going to adopt?" "Well, they are going to adopt Haylee and Jude" "Oh ok... Whats the bad news, Mrs. Greene?" Lucy asked. "the bad news is that Olivia is going to have to leave the home because she is old enough to go out on her own." Mrs. Greene said.

WHAT?! I have to leave the home? where am I supposed to stay? I dont have any money to buy anything. Mrs. Greene couldve gave this news yesterday. That bitch. "ok, lets eat now" said Mrs. Greene. When everyone started to eat, I only ate a little, got up and went to my room with no words to anyone. I started to pack everything in my room. When I was done packing, I only had one big bag, and my bookbag. I left the room, went down the stairs, and out the door. 10 minutes later, i was almost down to Nandos when I fell over something. "SHIT!" I screamed. What the fuck did I trip on. I saw a bench and went to sit down. I sat down and then another person sat down next to me. I couldnt see the face, but I'm sure it was a man.

$$ Sorry i havent updated in like forever with school and everything its kinda hard to write, but i hope y'all liked the chapter.$$

$$Love You My Bad Ass Unicorns$$