Ch 4

Luke's POV

After Olivia ran off the bus, Ashton followed 5 minutes later after he felt a little better. I FUCKING KNEW IT! He wouldnt chase after her if he didnt like her. I WAS RIGHT! Of course I had to chase after him, because he would get lost. I grabbed my phone and ran after him as fast as i could. 5 minutes later I lost him. Shit, I don't know where i am. "Ashton" I yelled. "Where the fuck are you buddy!" I didnt hear an answer back so I continued to walk, 10 minutes later I'm at this park bench. I also saw a girl sitting there. "Hi, what are you doing out this late?" I said trying to make conversation. "Oh umm...." She tried to say.

"So what's your name?" I asked. "Olivia, you." "Luke" "Hey, don't I know you? Are you from that band 5SOS?" Olivia asked. "Yeah, I am." I replied. "Luke?" "yeah" "it's me Olivia. Girl you met in the skatepark." She said. "Oh, What are you doing out this late, shouldnt you be at Isabelle's?" I asked. "Oh, I didn't tell you. I was kicked out because I'm too old. And I'm old enough to live on my own." She said. "Oh, then why don't you stay with us" I said. "Alright, can you call someone to pick us up because it is fucking freezing out here." She said. "Well then put my jacket on" I said, I took off my jacket and put it around her. "Thanks" She said. "Any time." I walked off, just so she wouldn't hear my call. I took my phone out and called Calum.

(C: Calum L: Luke)

C: Hello

L: Hey, Calum. I need you to come pick me and Olivia up, please. And don't tell Ashton that she's with us.

C: Ok, and where are you?

L:I'm at this park bench by the road, it's on 177 North Street.

C: Ok. We will be there in 10 minutes. And I wont tell Ashton. First we need to pick him up then we will pick you up.

L: Alright see you in 10. Bye.

C: Bye.

END OF CALL

Olivia's POV

He walks away and starts talking on the phone. When he's done he comes back over and says "alright, Calum and the others will be here in about ten minutes." "Alright. Well, they better hurry up. Because it is so fucking cold out here." I said. "I agree, it is fucking cold out here." Luke says. About 10 minutes later a bus pulls up. We both walk on the bus and I give Luke his jacket back and go sit on the couch. "So how did you end up on the streets." Michael asked. When I told them the story they were like no way. "She just like kicked you out then" Calum said. "Yeah." I replied. "Thats cold." Luke said, "And I thought the home was supposed to be nice." "Yeah, I did too, but I guess I was wrong."

We continue to be loud, and talk to each other. "Will you fucking keep it down in here." I hear Ashton say. Obviously he is not aware that I'm here because he just walked out here with just his boxers on and no shirt. I'm not going to lie. He's pretty cute, with his dimples. There's just something that makes him extremely cute when he's irritated. Ive never thought this way about anyone before. When his eyes start to adjust he screams when he saw me and runs back to his bunk. The boys and I start to laugh and talk loudly again.

$$I hope y'all liked this chapter it was probably the longest chapter that i have written so far.$$

$$Love You My Bad Ass Unicorns$$