Ch. 2

Olivia's POV

So I picked up my skateboard and started to walk with the boys. We have been walking for an hour and a half now and we finally got there, we entered the doors and the lady took us to the back to a private spot. On one side Michael sat, then Calum, then Luke. On the other side was Ashton and I.

The waitress came back with some menus and asked what we would like to drink. We went around the room and when we got to me I said a coke, and she left. While we were talking, Ashton kept looking at me for some reason, and everyone else noticed to and were whispering to each other and snickering. Luke asked if they could talk alone for a few. So they got up and walked off toward the restrooms, that's when Michael and Cal started whispering even more to each other. That's when I wondered if they were talking about me.

Ashton's POV

When I first saw Olivia I knew that there would never be someone more beautiful as she is. When we got to Nandos I held the door for everyone. This woman who was in her mid 30s looked me up and down, then walked us to our table, her hips swaying way too much. I made a face and was like what the fuck she is way too old for me. When we sat down I got to sit by her, at least that was okay. I kept looking at her hoping she wouldn't notice, Luke and the other boys obviously did because Michael and Calum were whispering and snickering, and Luke asked me if we could talk alone. We got up and walked off towards the restrooms.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you about Olivia. I know that you like her, its pretty obvious, the way you look at her." Luke replied.

"But I don't like her. Even if I did she's way out of my league."

"Okay whatever you say." Luke said.

We walked out of the restroom and went back to the table. I sat back down beside Olivia and the waitress came back with our drinks. "Are you ready to order yet?" she asked. "Not yet give us 5 more minutes."Luke spoke up. "Okay I will be back in 5 minutes."replied the waitress. "So, after this I have to go, lets find out what we want." Olivia said. After 5 minutes she came back and asked if we were ready to order now. "Okay, what can I get started for you?" she asked.

"I will have the chicken." Michael, Calum, Luke, and I said. Okay, what would you like young lady? "I'll have the chicken salad." Olivia said. She left to go cook the stuff. Michael asked "What were you guys talking about in the restroom?" "We were talking about how small your dick is." I said. Luke and Olivia started cracking up. Before he got to reply our food came out.

"So who are you people?" She asked. "You don't know who we are, you've got to be kidding." I said. "Nope Im not kidding, are you people like famous or something?" "Yes we are famous, we are in a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer, or 5SOS for short." Cal said. After we finished our food we all said our goodbyes and she rode off. We walked for a bit until we saw the flashing lights of cameras, then realized that it was the paparazzi. I screamed "RUN!" I bolted not waiting for the others. When we all got on the bus we all screamed "STEP ON IT, AND DONT ASK WHY." When we were driving, I looked out the window and saw Olivia and asked if we should pick her up. The boys said yeah and the bus stopped. I got out of the bus and grabbed her wrist and skateboard and pulled her on the bus. "STEP ON IT" someone yelled.

"What the hell was that for? Why did you pull me onto the bus?" she asked. Before I got a chance to answer she kicked me in the balls. I don't know why though, I was trying to explain. Calum yelled stop and the bus stopped. She ran off the bus and rode down the street.

$Sorry I haven't been updating, I haven't had time with all this homework and stuff. But, I hope you liked this chapter$

$Love You My Bad Ass Unicorns$