Ch 7

Ashton's POV

When I walk into English, I sit down. I look around the room and notice Olivia. I didnt know that she is in my class, well I do know. I stop staring so i dont seem to be creepy to her. "Good morning class. Today we will be reading all period. So, if you dont have a novel I have some over there." Mr. Duncan points over to his book shelf.

"Hey bitch nice outfit, not. You look so ugly and fat today. I hope you go to hell, to make it quicker, why dont you just go kill yourself." I heard someone whisper, a little to loudly I'm surprised that Mr. Duncan didnt say anything. Then another whisper. "Here's a very sharp blade, why dont you just go stab yourself in the heart with it."I heard someone else whisper. Then I saw Olivia go up to Mr. Duncan and ask to go to the bathroom.

Olivia's POV

I hear Callie whisper, "Hey bitch, nice outfit, not. You look so ugly and fat today. I hope you go to hell, to make it quicker why dont you just go kill yourself." I just ignore it and try to listen to Mr. Duncan. Then I hear Shawn whisper, "Here's a very sharp blade, why don't you just go stab yourself in the heart with it." He put the blade on my desk, i grabbed it, went up to the teacher and asked if i could go to the bathroom. Of course he said yes. I walked out the room, ran to the girls bathroom, and locked myself in the stall. I took the blade out of my pocket, rolled up my sleeves and gave it about 4 good ones. I walked out of the stall and cleaned my arms up, rolled down my sleeves, cleaned the blade off, then went back to class for 3 more minutes.

By the time I got my stuff gathered up it was lunch time. I walked in the lunchroom, and everyone started staring at me. I got in line to get lunch and got my usual salad. On my way to the table, I sit at alone, someone called my name and I found it was Luke, so I sat with him. After a while, the rest came and sat. Ashton kept looking at me then asked if we could talk in private. I said "sure" not knowing what it was about.

$$I hope that y'all liked the chapter and that the book isnt so bad$$

$$Love You My Bad Ass Unicorns$$