Ch 12

Luke's POV

When I got out of the car, ai walked into the building and asked if Olivia and I could have a DNA test. We went into this one room and the lady took our blood, and took it to some other room. We waited for what felt like an hour. The lady came back and said "So, we analyzed your DNA, and it looks like you two are twins after all." "Oh" was all I was able to say.

Olivia looked at me and fell to the floor crying. I bent and held her trying to calm her down, but she cried harder. I picked her up and took her to the bus, when we walked in everyone was asking "What happened?" "Whats wrong?" "Where did you go?"

I couldnt take it I was so over whelmed so I yelled "SHUT UP!" Everyone went quiet even Olivia. I think I scared Olivia, because she started wiggling trying to get out of my hold. When she finally fell onto the floor she ran and jumped into Ashton's arms, And hid her face in the crook of his neck. Now trust me I'm not the type to get jealous, but right now I'm beyond jealous.

Ashton's POV

Luke and Olivia left to do something "important" so now I'm sitting on the bus scrolling through twitter and watching Michael and Calum play FIFA, and man do I hate that game, I mean there is no point to it, it's just like minecraft. After awhile i got bored, I walked to the park. It's always calmed me down. But after an hour I got bored so I started walking back to the bus. When I walked in the bus doors Michael and Calum were still playing FIFA, they were interrupted when Luke walked in with Olivia in his arms crying. Then Calum and Michael both started asking questions. "What happened?" "Whats wrong?" "Where did you go?"

Then all of a sudden Luke yelled "SHUT UP!" That scared Olivia because she ended up falling out of his arms. "Olivia, I'm sorry. I didnt mean to startle you." Luke said. But Olivia was to scared. Shaking, she got up and ran in my arms. I held her carefully but tightly not letting go. When I looked back at Luke, he was beyond pissed, and it looked like he was jealous too. What happened that made her feel like this?

$$Sorry I havent updated in awhile, i havent had enough time to. Hope you liked the chapter there should be more coming soon.$$

$$LoveYouMyBadAssUnicorns$$