The Academy (edited)

Hiro's POV

The stupid chunin brought me to my new home. It was a house of red, orange and yellow, well, more like a mixture of those colors. Anyway, my place was at the top of the building.

I looked at them. "Even thought the building is old, how come nobody lives here?"

For some reason they all started looking tense.

"I-its b-because..." But I cut him off.

"Its alright it doesn't matter." I looked at the door. "Since I don't have anything, can you show me to the Academy."

They both sighed. "Yes, come with us."

Hallway~

Those two were talking to a teacher with light skin and white hair that reached to his shoulders. The last thing I heard was alright then Izumo and Kotetsu puffed up in a air of smoke.

Mr.. Ponytail then walked near me. "Hello Hiro, my name is Mizuki and I am watching this class that your about to join."

I bowed, trying to be polite. "I'm Hiro Namikaze and it is nice to meet you Mizuki-sensei."

"It's nice to meet you Hiro. If you will follow me into the classroom and introduce yourself."

"Alright."

Into the Classroom~

I walked into the classroom with Mizuki-sensei to see a whole bunch of people. They all looked around my age.

"Everyone, be quiet, we have a new student. Please introduce yourself."

I gave one of my best smiles and spoke."My name is Hiro Namikaze, its a pleasure to meet you all."

A boy that looked like a pinnacle spoke. "Why are you here so late?"

"I just came to this village."

A girl that had long bleached hair and blue eyes who was blushing spoke with a girl that had long pink hair and green eyes.

"DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!!!"

'Gross.'

"No."

All of a sudden the girls started screaming saying will you go out with me? And all kinds of things.

I started getting irritated. "I was never going to date any of you."

Then all of a sudden a man with brown skin carrying a boy with blonde spiky hair and blue eyes came in. The guy looked at Mizuki-sensei.

"Thank you for watching the class, you can leave now."

Mizuki-sensei smiled. "Alright, good bye Iruka."

Then he left. Then Iruka-sensei let down the blonde boy with whiskers hard. He then started yelling to him about how he failed and how he shouldn't waste his talent, thought Naruto didn't care then, we all had to do the Transformation Justu.

Everybody then got into a line. I was in front of Naruto bur behind a boy whose hair looks like a duck butt. The Pink haired girl was first.

"Alright, Sakura Here, Transform!"

She transformed into a replica of Iruka-sensei.

"Transformed into me? Good."

Then Sakura transformed back into her normal. Wait cut that, strange self."

"Yes, I did it! Did you see that Sauske!" She was looking at the boy next to me, so I guess his name is Sasuke.

Sasuke then got up looking mean and annoyed. Without saying I