A Dangerous Mission! Journey to the Land of Waves

Hiro's POV~

It's been a week since I've been on Team Guy. In the past 2 weeks we've done 10 D Rank Missions and 6 C Rank Missions. I've even done a B Rank Mission by myself. It was to deliver a scroll to the Kazekage in the Sand Village. It took me 3 days and Guy told me that they were taking a break and we were going to train for the upcoming Chunin Exams for the next month. The whole time guy was talking about my Youthfulness. It was rather annoying.

Though in the past weeks I've been able to defeat Lee and Tenten a lot of times. Neji was my sparring partner and he helped me understand the Byakugan more. Every thing was going fine until an ANBU told me that the Hokage wanted to see me for some reason. So I teleported to the outside of the Hokage's office and I was about to knock on the door until I heard the Hokage yell. "SILENCE!!"

I wondered who were the Idiots that got the Hokage upset. So I opened the door, without knocking because I forgot, to check who it was. The stupid annoying and obsessive pink haired girl Sakura. My good friend and Jinchuriki Naruto who seems to be arguing with the Hokage. Sasuke pretending he doesn't care about anything thought he agreed with him and some guy with grey hair I recognized as Kakashi Hatake, Copy Cat ninja and famous Rival to Guy. When I opened the door everyone was looking at me and it was annoying, the first person to speak was The Third.

"Hiro, good to see you here."

I nodded to him and walked up to the group, glaring at Sakura who flinched and looked away and smiled at Naruto but not without nodding to Kakashi and looking at Sasuke blankly who responded with the 'Famous Uchiha Catch Phrase: Hn.'

"Lord Hokage what do you need me for?" I asked as politely as I could with a lot of eyes staring at you.

He explained to all of us that we we're guarding someone. When Naruto heard him say that he started jumping up and down asking who it was. He guessed a princess or some high counsel men. "Bet it's neither..." I whispered to myself. It was a hunch and my hunches are never wrong.

Soon after I said that a drunken old man with white hair comes in. He was holding a bottle of Sake. "What the? I bunch of snot nose kids? And you! The little one with the idiotic look on your face! Do you really expect me to believe you're a ninja? Also! The short one that looks to girly and unreliable to be a ninja! You look like you can't even hurt a fly!"

Naruto started laughing even he was obviously talking about me and him. "Who's the little one with the idiotic look on his-?"

We all lined up with Sasuke as the tallest, then Sakura, Naruto and finally me as the shortest. Naruto turned to me and started laughing. "Sorry Hiro! Looks like you're the little one with the idiotic look on your face!"

I glared at him and punched him in the face. "You're the one you idiot!" I pointed to my face. "Does it look like a have a idiotic look on my face?!"

Naruto looked at me confused. "Wha? But you don't look girly at all!"

That pissed me off when he said that. I know he doesn't know I'm a girl but come on ! I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him down to my height. "So I look unreliable huh?" I punched him again sending him flying at the wall making a huge dent in the wall and shot a Kunai at the Old Man and glared at him. "And if you ever call me unreliable again. I'll make you wish that you were never born!"

But in secret I was smiling in my head. 'Someone finally called me girly. Even though he thinks I'm a guy.'

He slowly nods him head and introduces himself. "I am Tazuna, Master Bridge builder and I must return to my country. I am building a bride that will change our world and I expect you to get me there safely, even if it means giving up your own life."