The Hokage (edited)

The Hokage

Normal POV

I find myself standing in front of the Hokage Office. How did I get here you ask? Two stupid chūnin. Its that simple. One hot head, one idiot.

'Aren't they a good team.' I think to myself while waiting. 'Note the sarcasm.'

The two idiot chūnin then knocked on the door and a raspy voice answered. "Come in!"

We then walked inside to see a old man with a white and red hat that said fire on it. I guessed he was the Hokage since no one else had it on. His face had a look of confusion and curiosity.

"Who is this?" he asked

Kotetsu was the first to speak. "We found him in near the gate."

Izumo stepped up. "He looked suspicious so, we brought him to you."

The Hokage looked down at me and gave a small smile. "What were you doing near the village."

I walked near him and stopped. "I was just traveling trying to find a good village, then I found the leaf and I walked up, then these goons started pestering me."

"You-" Kotetsu started but Izumo, once again, held him back.

"Lord Hokage, he wouldn't answer the questions, besides he is a traveler."

The Hokage looked at me. "Who are you boy?"

I hesitated at first but I answered. "My name is.... Hiro Namikaze."

Everyone in the room looked shocked. Izumo was the first to speak.

"Namikaze?! That's impossible!"

I looked back. "No its not."

Third Hokage POV

The boy answered that his name is Hiro Namikaze, and that made me stop and think. It couldn't be possible that he is Naruto's brother. But, they do have a similar resemblance.

Especially to The Fourth Hokage.

Hiro's POV

I didn't understand why they were all freaking out that my last name.

"What's so wrong about my last name being Namikaze?"

They all swallowed. The Hokage answered.

"The Fourth Hokage's last name is the same as yours."

I shrugged. "So what, I'll always be me."

He sighed and folded his arms and sighed. "Alright, back to the subject at hand. You said you were looking for a good village, does that mean you have no village of your own?"

I nodded. "Yes, I have traveled for all my life, looking for a good village. But, they didn't seem like they were good for me. So, now I'm here."

"I see..."

He was thinking about something very hard. I guess what he was found to do with me.

'I guess that means I still need to keep on traveling.' I mentally sighed. 'I should have guessed, its always been like this.'

He cleared his throat. "Alright, how about staying here and becoming a ninja?"

I was about to say something but he bet me to it.

"I know of a good place in the village that is almost empty besides a young boy." He started smiling. "He's around your age and I bet he wouldn't mind having some company."

I sighed and put my hands behind my head. "Sure, its not like I have anything better to do."

He smiled and looked at the stupid chūnins."Izumo, Kotetsu, can you take Hiro to his house?"

All of a sudden they started looking seriously. "Yes, Lord Hokage!"

And then we walked off.