Arrival

Arrival

Hiro POV

"Yawn~" I've been traveling for 5 days and still haven't found a village along the way.

"Man~!" I stretch the N. "This is so boring!"

But, after 30 minutes of running and jumping off and onto new branches I finally made it to a village.

And what village you ask? The Hidden Leaf Village also know as Konohagakure, or Konoha for short.

I then pick up my pace a little bit and I see 2 chūnin or at least I think they are. I then decide, to walk near the gates that lead in. They finally spot me and jump in front of me, glaring down.

"Who are you?" the one with his hair covering his right eye.

"A traveler." I say plainly..

"What business do you have here?" says the covered eyed guy.

"Travelling."

Spiky person starts getting a little pissed, though his partner is calm. "Why are you here?"

"Why are you asking me so many questions?"

"Because we can, now answer my question!"

I smirked "I already told you, stupid!"

"You litt-!" his partner puts a had on his shoulder."

"Call down Kotetsu, he's just a cocky brat."

I feel a little pissed that he called me a boy. But, I think past it.

The other guy looks down at me. "Come with us to the Hokage and we'll see what we'll do with you."

I nod and follow them in.