Chapter 9: Prepared for a new Me

*** New Chapter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : ) Just like promised this chapter is dedicated to.....
>>>>Danetlis<<<< !!!! Thanks for reading !! : )
Also you may notice a change in point of view !!!!!
Soooo... off to the chappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy lovelies!!!!!<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ Julian's P.O.V }}
It's been about 2 days, 7 hours, 12 minutes, and 34.. 35.. 36 (still counting) seconds since I've seen her. My mind and my body craves her dramatically. I miss her smile, her touch, just everything about her. I miss her sweet mango and peach scent and the way she blushes when she's around me. I've been waiting day in and day out for at least a text and I've received none. I tried mind linking her but she's cut me off completely. Even her two friends. They seem lonely with out their other. I worry but I know she wouldn't want me to be worrying. She's a tough strong girl and she'll call or even mind link me if anything is wrong.

  "Is everything alright Mr. McMahon?" A brunette in the back of the class asked me bringing me out of my thoughts.  

"Yes Emlia everything is alright. Why do you ask?" I respond while sorting out some papers on my desk.  

"You seem to be in a deep thought." She says looking back down to her assignment.  

"Well yes there's stuff on my mind, however I am the alpha so when isn't there" I say chuckling to myself   "I guess" She shrugs then the class falls back into a silence.  

"Anyways, you homework tonight will be to read the first next three chapters of the story." I say as the class erupts into a bunch of moans.

"Hey, reading is fun!" I say as I laugh myself.  

"Yea right!" I guy in the middle row exclaims   "Well too bad." I say as the bell rings.

  "Bye Mr.McMahon" or "Bye Alpha" is all I hear as they all exit the class and leave me to sulk for my mate. Her class come's in next and she won't be here. Also I'll have to endure Delgiana's lame attempts to get me in bed. I swear that girl needs to be grounded or something. Every single class she sits in the desk right in front of mines in skimpy little outfits that show all of her chest area. How desperate can someone be? Doesn't she have a little horny boyfriend she can go sleep with? Instead of failing to lure me into her trap. However, I'm not surprised. I am the hot young alpha after all. However I only have eyes for one person and that one person isn't here. Either way she's the only one for me and I miss her so much. I yearn for her, but I won't have to wait for long though. I'm sure she's on her way back now. And She'll open up to me when the time is right. Speaking of time, time is winding up. I know we just met but I need to mate Nova. I know, I know, it sounds like all I want is sex but it's not that. After 2 weeks of laying your eyes on your mate you tend to get very frustrated. Just thinking about her and all the things we could do is getting me frustrated. The longer you wait to mate the worse the feeling of need gets. It's been about a week since we've met and because we're an alpha couple it's worse for us. I hope things get better for her but I at least need to mark her to help this feeling dimmer down. However, if I'm feeling this way I wonder if she feels it too..      

{{ Nova's P.O.V }}