Chapter 5: Isn't this Illegal, Sir ?

*** I am soooooo sorry for taking so long to upload !!! I've been so caught up in a production I just finished . {{I'm gonna skip to the point >>>>I'm here now and here's your chapter !!!***

***** P.s sorry it's mega short !! *****

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''''''

"Yes Mr. McMahon?" I ask as I walk slowly back to his desk. I don't even need to look in his face to know he is staring at me, I can feel it. 

"We're mates aren't we?" He asks in another tone that makes it seem like he's mad. At that point I look up into his face to find his eyes a pitch black color staring into mines and his face blank. It's almost as if he's about to reject me as his mate. Who am I kidding. Of course he's about to reject me. I'm only 18 and he's .. he's.. hmm.. I don't even know how old he is but it's older than me since he's a teacher. Either way I'm sure he wouldn't want little me. Or maybe he has a girlfriend..

"Are you going to answer me.." He says bringing me back to the conversation.

"Yyyeeess.." I stutter back as I prepare my self for the rejection.

"Well I'm glad it was you and not that slut Delgiana that kept trying to get my attention." he says as hi face turns into a sexy smile that I know I will forever love.

"Wait, what? You mean you're not going to reject me?" I ask as he steps towads me and engulfs me in a big hug. Tingles ran all over me and all I could smell was his sexy minty and pine scent. 

"What? Of course not! Why on earth would I do that? I've been looking all over for you and I finally find you. That first time we looked in each others eyes I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You are my mate and my soon to be luna and I will never let you go." With that said he planted his lips on my lips firmly kissing me with so much devotion. Our lips moving in snyc like they were made for each other. When we broke apart I just stood there in awe. 

"Please don't reject me, I promise to never reject or harm you" He stood there with hope and sadness in his eye. I can't reject him. He's the Alpha for pete's sake! Which makes me luna.. am I ready for that? Can I run a pack? 

"I understand..." He says as he turns to walk away. Like an automatic reflex I grabbed his arm and dragged him back to face me. I took is hace in my hands and kissed him. Immediately he responded as continued to kiss pouring as much love and soul as possible. Then I pulled back and smiled at him.

"Isn't this illegal, sir? I'm sure we can get into big trouble if people caught a teacher in a relationship with his student?" I smirked at him as I plopped myself on one of the desks. He then smiled back and came to stand in between my legs.

"Only if that teacher wasn't the alpha of this territory, pack and this student didn't go to an all werewolf school." He smirked back as he placed a soft gentle kiss on my lips.

"Oh really? Well then continue on Mr. McMahon.." I whispered in his ear as I bit my bottom lip seductively.

"Mmm.. you don't know what you're getting yourself into Nova and please call me Julian" He says as we look into eacvh others eyes dearingly. 

"Well Julian, what do you say we do now?" I say as I begin to mess with his tie.

"I say we take the rest of the day off and go back to my place touhh.. get to know each other a little better.." He says quietly as he begins to rub up and down my legs causing my wolf to get very excited.

"Oh really? Well that's no way for a teacher to act. Shame shame shame. Encouraging a student to skip her classes and go with her mate. Are you going to be a bad influence on me?" I ask as I run my finger up and down his chest.

"Oh, little mate you haven't seen a bad influence yet" He says as he lifts me up in his arms, grabs our things, and runs out of the building towards his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 >>> Nova and Julian to the sidee >>>>

*** Sooo sorry for the very late update !!! I will get back to my normal writing schedule soon. Just have to wait for my productions to be over. I hope I didn't lose any readers :( 

& please:

KEAP READING

VOTING

COMMENTING

& FANNING (fanning will come in handy when we get to restricted parts in the future)

Thanks ! Bye !! 

-Secret Division♥