Chapter 23: The Fight

Special Thanks to @divisionsecreta for this chapter ! 

*** Dear Readers, Sorry it's been a little while.. Okay I lied.. A whole year passed :/ (Literally because I think the last upload was in 2012) I apologize . School and life in general has been so much. But I haven't forgotten about Nova and you lovelies :) so enough chit chat. Go read >>> :) ***

NOT EDITED! (Like the rest of the story, but this is REALLY not edited) I've been so behind so I thought this was better than nothing!

{Not really a specific P.O.V}

{Occurs before the alarms sound in last chapter }

All was quiet inside the castle of secret division...

Everyone was sitting around talking with each other. Carter and Lacy talking about their plans for the day and Tommy and Paul playing video games to pass the time taunting each other from time to time. Andrew standing back against the wall and leg up against the wall.

"Always the careful one Andrew" said Chris the doctor as he approached Andrew.

"Being ready is needed" replied Andrew

"And for what purpose is that? What is being carefully in a secure castle here going to accomplish go on relax loosen up." Chris told Andrew

"No" replied Andrew. Chris who was looking at Andrew shook his head and wondered towards the others in the room without saying another word.

"Carter we need to think about what were going to do with Nova" Lacy said to Carter in her mind.

"I know but not now, right now we need to be focused if anything was to happen" replied carter. Meanwhile outside the castle unknown to secret division the unknown pack was waiting in the woods wanting blood and to get a hold of Nova.

"Soon we will make our move unless they smell us and we lose the element of surprise." Said Blaze.

"We will attack soon, be patient Blaze, soon the princess will be within our grasp" said a shadow from under a tree blaze looked towards the shadow then back to the pack.

"Tim, Gavin, Hugh get up here you three are going to be the tip of the spear in this assault Shawn you and I will circle around and attack them from the side understand." Everyone nodded their heads eager to get going already they wanted to fight to maim and feast.

"They're ready" said blaze.

"Good then let us call them out" said the shadow before the bone crushing sound of his transformation came and the heavy breathing of a wolf came.

"Today victory will be ours" blaze said before the sounds of hundreds of bones crushing and breaking as they all transformed in the woods all together Blaze unchanged looked back at the woman.

"Ladies we ask that you not join in this fight and I'm saying that because your husband's wouldn't want you to be in harm's way and I don't want them to be distracted from their job tonight. The woman looked at Blaze in shock they came to fight as well not just stand around but after they all looked into their husband's wolf eyes they knew it was true and they agreed that it was the best course of action. All two hundred and eighty wolves looked ahead as Blaze walked towards the castle in his human form their rage growing fueling their urge to fight the unknown wolf looked to them all and growl lowly to warn them not to mess anything up they knew what the consequence was even if they made it out of this fight. The afternoon sun setting Blaze turned into his wolf form and howled loudly and charged at the castle full speed the howl signaling the other wolves they howled in unison and charged after blaze.