Chapter 22: Travis's Mate O.o

************** Okay maybe i told a little flabberwagger when I said I would update but things happen so I apologize.. again ? :/ Sorry. Anyway I updated today . So read on>> **********

 This Chappy is also dedicated to @toughcookie99! Thanks for the comment left on chapter 20 :)

{RECAP}

"I was checking in on my mate."

"Your mate? And who might your mate be?" I ask quite curious.

"I'm not sure is I should tell you? Who are you?" 

"I'm the one holding you in your place and if you don't tell me .. well I'm sure you can figure that out for yourself. But you don't want to tell me. Oh well. Come on Novel let's go to bed and let this young man think." I say turning back towards the house.

"Okay, okay! I'll speak." He says causing me to turn back around to face him.

"Okay, go ahead" I say

"My name is Travis Grey and my mate is Delgiana.." He replies that shocked me as much as hearing Delgiana lost her memory!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Unknown's P.O.V}

"Okay listen up. It's time to go in and get what we've been working for. Our place as the top pack of the world. Also to get back our luna. We've practiced and practiced and the time has come to put all our hard work to action." I announced to the whole pack of about 3 wolves. Yea I know that's a lot.

"Hey boss, when do we leave?" One of my fighters asked.

"As soon as I get the okay from--" I say as I'm cut off from my beta.

"It's time." Those two words that escaped Gavin's mouth made me so happy. Happy that I was finally going to be reunited with my Nova. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Nova's P.O.V}

"Since when did you two find out you were mates?" I asked Travis as we sit out back in the garden.

"We found out about a month ago. But she didn't want to do anything about it. She said she was interested in someone else. When I asked who she kept saying her alpha. I supposed he's your mate." He gestures towards me.

"Yes he is." I say as he shifts uncomfortably.

"I love her so much. I've done nothing wrong but try to be a mate to her. Why couldn't she just return the favor?"

"Probably to focused on ruining my life. As she loved to do" 

"How is she may I see her?" 

"Now that you mention that. How'd you know she was hurt?" I ask quite curious.