Chapter 6: When the time is right

*** New chapter !!!!! ***

Sorry it's sooooo late but I'm back on track for the summer!!!

Read on!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening my eyes to a room that does not belong to me was scary then I realized why. I looked behind me and saw the love of my life sleeping peacefully with his signature smirk on his face. He looks so adorable and sexy when he sleeps. I love the feel of his arms wrapped around me. It makes me feel 100% complete and loved. I turned my body around to face him and I kiss his lips softly which make him smile. When I lean forward to do it again my phone rings. I say untangling myself from his arms and sitting up on the edge of the bed. Then I see Lacey's number flash on the screen. Why is this girl calling me at 9 in the morning I don't even know.

"Heyy babe, so how did things go with Mr. Alpha?" Lacey says on the phone

"Good, I guess. We just talked and got to know each other better. Then went back to his private alpha condo" I whispered the last part hoping she didn't catch it. I got up from the bed and went to far part of the room so Lacey doesn't scream and wake him up.

"Oh that's boring.. Wait! Did you just say you went to his house??!!! She yelled in my ear. I guess she caught it. Damn super werewolf hearing and didn't I say she was going to scream.

"Yes Lacey I went to his house, still am, but it was nothing we just.. ya know.. talked." I said as I got up from the bed and went over to open the window and let in some cool air.

"Come on Nova !!! I know you guys did something!! Wait, you're still there?? That means you spent the night!! Spill!!" She asked eagerly.

"Okay okay. We spoke about the pack and when we'd announce me being the new Luna. Then we sort of began to make out?" I said glancing at Julian to see he was still asleep

" Oh my gosh!! You guys made out?" She said excitedly

"Well that's what mates do" I said shaking my head laughing at her response.

"Awwwww!!" Again she yells

"Oh brother.. well I love you and all but I have to go now. I'll talk to you later." I say rushing trying to get off the phone with her

"Hold up!" She yells just as I was about to end the call.

"Yes?" I ask

"You owe me many details! Love you bye!" She says hanging up the phone on me. I sigh then turn around to see Julian looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Well good morning handsome" I say going back to the bed

"Good morning beautiful" He says kissing my forehead as I lie on his chest.

"How are you" I ask giggling as he entwines our fingers and kisses my hand softly

"Amazing because I woke up to you" he says sweetly

"Thank you. I could say the same about you." I says blushing "So what are we going to do today?" I ask snuggling up closer into his embrace

"Stay in this bed and make pups how does that sound?" He says rubbing my thighs

"Very cute, but no. We aren't even fully mated yet." 

"Then let me mark and finish mating you." He says pushing me on my back and getting over me.