Chapter 10: I've definitely been missed

*********** New Chapter ! *************

Dedicated to....... ( drum roll please..) 

{{  >>>>>>  JenniferAnahiLopezAv  <<<<<< }}

Thanks for fanning, voting and reading !!! : )

Well let's get to it then!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>>ReCAp<<<

"I've missed you so much!" I say then I remember where I am. "Is everything alright?" I ask  

"Yes and I miss you too.." She says giggling. Oh how much I 've missed her giggle. Then the next thing that came out of her mouth made my heart race in excitement. Nothing after that mattered.    

"I'm on my way home Julian" she says.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ Julian's P.O.V }}

"When will you be here" I say trying to remain my cool since I still have a class.

"Soon don't worry. I'll see you later okay?" she says

"Okay.. Well I love you." 

"I love you too, Julian. See you soon. Bye" She says before I hear the phone go click.

At that exact moment the bell rang and the classroom emptied except for 3 people. I understand why Carter and Lacey would stay behind, but why is Delgiana sitting there staring at me.

"Is there something you all want?" I ask as they all walk towards my desk

"We just want to know when she is coming home" Lacey says looking at my shyly

"She will be home soon." I say giving Lacey a smile then we all turn our heads towards Delgiana. "Why are you still here?" I say giving her ' this better be worth my time' look.

"Is she really your mate?" she says with nothing but hatred.

"Get out" I simply say

"What?" she asks like its the most worst news she's heard all day

"I said get out." I say stronger trying not to let my alpha tone slip. She doesn't even say a word after that. She grabs her bag and stomps out like the child she is.

"What is wrong with her?" Carter asks

"She's a stupid whore." Lacey says seeming satisfied with her answer.

"Alright you two, shouldn't you be going home?" I ask raising an eyebrow

"Right, well see you later Mr. McMa.." Carter starts but is cut off by all our phones vibrating.

"Did we all just get a text at the same time?" I ask unlocking my phone.

"What the hell? Is it A? This isn't Pretty Little Liars." Lacey says looking at her phone too.

Message from Nova:

Meet me @ my house in 1 hour.