Chapter 4: Welcome To THE ELITE

CHAPTER 4

The four transferees, they're the four boys from yesterday.

"This is your French class. Keep away everything aside from your French book and a pen and any paper for note taking"- Madam Fontanouille

"We don't have that book"- The four transferees in unison.

"For the meantime, share with your seatmates." -Madam Fontanouille

I'm too possessive on my things. What will I do?

"Do you mind mademoiselle?" - My seatmate gesturing towards my French book. What's his name again? I couldn't remember because his introduction is too concise a while back.

"No. Not at all."

He pulled his table closer to my table.

The discussion begins.

French class is just a breeze.

I was so immersed to the teacher and I forgot that Mr. seatmate is sitting just inches away from me.

"Au revoir" -Madam Fontanouille 

And French class ended just like that.

My seatmate adjusted his seat back to its original place.

"Thanks for sharing your book, Arch"- He mumbled.

Basic Math will be up next. We don't even know if Ms. Watsons will meet us today.

"Wait, what did you call me just now?"

"Arch"- He answered inaudibly.

"Arch? You deduced it from "archer", didn't you?"

"Yah. I still have your precious bow by the way. Kate's your name, isn't it? A friend of Jamie."

I've been waiting for someone to talk to me the way he's talking to me now. Jamie is so lucky that she has friends like him. There's sincerity to every word he's saying.

"Yes, my name is Kate. Kate Hughes." (KATE= Kayleena Ayla Therene Eleanor ) "About my bow, just keep it. And you are?"

"Woah that's so generous of you, thanks for the bow. I'm Page Harrison." (PAGE= Philippe Albert Gregory Englebert) "You have the skills in archery. Where did you train?"

"Oh. I won't tell. Sorry."

The other three transferees approached us. I can remember them. Damian, Ulrich, and Kendro.

"We've met yesterday"- Damian

"Yah"

"But we didn't have these formal introductions yet."-Damian

If they're Jamie's friends, then maybe, they're tolerable at all. Now that I'm free from my dad then maybe I can have some friends now. This is not so me! Why am I craving for friends? Is it because of the situation that I'm in now? Thanks to to my parent's marriage glitches. I'm suffering this bad.

"Go on then. Talk."

"I'm Damian de la Torre. I'm a full-blooded Filipino. Filipino is what you call 'em, the citizens of the country Philippines in Southeast Asia."

He's talking as if I don't know what a "Filipino" is.

"I'm not that dumb. Don't explain. Go on continue."- Oh my God. Sorry. Where's my humility? Kate be humble.

"Sorry if I hurt your ego. Well, I was born in the UK and raised here. I never went to the Phil actually. But the family is planning to go there, maybe years from now."- Damian