Becky Becky Marry Me!

Chapter 9

Aniyah's POV

Yes, I am officially Plies Girl and its been great everyday since because my baby has been spoiling me like a Baby. Everything had to be from the Fanciest of shops ; Baby wasn't about no Fake ish all "REAL" . Straight Pricy Boo, so this was the Weekend that we would go down and Meet up with my Family and Friends since I've been gone for so long (I also went to get my stuff) I would be living with the Bay so yea, it was time . Plies and I were trying to think should they know the whole Backgound behind us from that One Club night onto the Abuse and why (Because of his Background) they may not be accepting but F* it ; he's mine and I'm not losing him over no BS' . "I know what your thinking , if he does it once then he'll do it again" . I don't believe he will and he's been a changed man ever since . I hear this f* Ratchet Ahh' knock on my Baby's door and guess who I see . . .

"Joseline Whore-Nandez" that ole stanky ahh' bit . . . So I call "Bay" and say that his "Fake ahh' Baby Mom's " is here . Of course he rushes down the stairs he can't stand this whore and she shows up to our door , Why?? Heck if I know , this hoe is mad stupid to show up at my house not knowing if I'll pop off on her ahh' or not . Shouldn't she be trying to find her baby daddy and not accuse my man of creating her child , he doesn't want that baby and quiet Frankly I don't want it to be his either so "Why us?" Is it because she knows that he has money or something , what happened to her Man (Steven Jordan) with his Wack ahh ? Just like her, I can see why their together because they're fake and Ratchet than a Mofo' .

Joseline : What's up Bish??

Me: What do you Want (Ignoring her Broken English ahh' trying to call me out my name on the First Go)

Joseline : My Baby's Farther (Lol , Yes this is how she Talks)

Me: well he's right here so say it .

Joseline: in Private , I don't want anyone in my bisiness .

Me: Okay, Bye. *walks off

Plies POV

Joseline: Tf' is that Bish, Plies I thought you lobed me???

Me : Chill, with that name calling and that's my Girl (Aniyah)

Joseline: well she need a check in her aptitude

Me : Speak English got Dang it!!!

Joseline : F* it nigga , Damm; I'm trying

Me : Ignorant Ahh'

Joseline : Tf' does that mea?

Me: lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated (Lol perfectly to Describe you ) you've been in this country when you were 10 and still can't speak English "Tf'" .

Joseline: okay Whateva, so your ready for this baby right because you will be paying Child support , Unless you leave your Girl?

Me: Joseline, I'm leaving my girl for your broke ahh' you really are stupid but soon as that baby comes we're taking a paternity test, You've been around and I'm not just trusting your word when you say that it's mine. That's a lie, your no good like any other Wack Chick.

Joseline : Boo Bye! Cuz I don't got no time for bhis .

Me: Go to speech classes too before that baby comes out talking like its mom.

*Shuts the Door

Aniyah POV

Plies came back and told me everything that she said and it just p*s me off that by law you can't fight a pregnant woman because if that were possible then I would go and beat her ahh' . Asking my man to leave me for her haha' that's funny but it won't happen boop.

So we finished packing for our trip this weekend and headed out to Macon. That's my city though, I've been in Macon since birth and that's where I thought that I'd always be but that won't happen , Now that I'm with Plies . I'm so grateful though , he got me
out of that place and that was all I needed was a push from "My Favorite Rapper" . So since we wanted to do this all in one setting once we got to my house we planned on inviting everyone over to my old house to eat and tell everyone what's been happening .

Later on. . .

Everyone had arrived for dinner and was sitting at the table . Yes, I had a big table for them all and had all the good ready and prepared

My Baby cousin said the Grace and everyone began to dig in after, once everyone seemed to be full I introduced them to Plies and told them about how we met and how it started off in the Beginning of course someone jumped up ready to hurt him but they calmed down after he began to tell his side and what he's been through in the past and how much that he's changed. Everyone started to cry then because they understood his pain and didn't judge him but told him to not do it again.

After dinner everyone hugged him and left, which dinner went surprisingly well. Tomorrow I decided take Plies to a club that I liked in Downtown Macon called " Asylum " . We went out that night and I caught his eyes on some other chick ; I got mad at first but decided to invite her over .

I leaned in an kissed her which at first she wasn't kissing back but got into had I know that I had him where I wanted because he asked for us all to go The Marriott . Yea I was up for his little game tonight let's See how far he makes it on Luck ????