Sex on the First Night ?

Chapter 1

Aniyah's P.O.V.
So I'm actually in Plies house and trust me what seemed like forever of a ride was worth it . As soon as we stepped through the doors I was in awe and truly surprised that he invited me out of all the females in that club . There were soo many choices but he chose me, I'm not complaining though I'll go with it. He shows me around the house and you know he had to save the master bedroom for last , do I go in and . . .
Plies : so baby come on I know you didn't come to just look around and tease me put your clothes to the side and lay down on that bed.
Me: okay
Plies: I can tell from how you act that you don't normally do this .
Me: do what ?
Plies: sex on the first night
Me: oh yea , not really my thing
Plies: so come and I want you to suck me up first though ma and we can start from there.
*she starts to give him oral for a good 20-30 minutes until he cums*
Plies: now that you've please me it's my time to please you and show you why they call my mouth so filthy . . . Baby I can make you cum with just one lick, after I kiss you on your neck and begin to softly go all down your body as to make every stop into the right direction .
*he begins to kiss her on her neck and suck on it leaving hickies , then he made it way down to her nipples, gently caressing them and beginning to suck on them as well going down to her pussy and gently opening her legs. He says dang ma I got you wet already and all it took was a few licks . . .