You trippin'

Chapter 3

So after breakfast , you know a meal just wouldn't be right with out desert so Plies decided to get the whipped creme and strawberries . He gently placed it on her body and began to lick every inch of it off with nothing left to spare. Then he told her to come to the edge of the bed so he could tie her up, but she refused to let a dude play with her.
Plies: Yo listen to me and do what I said .
Aniyah: no , I won't so stop pushing it and let's just continue on .
Plies: Fuck no, your going to do what tf' I say and when I say it.
Aniyah: oh hell nah, bruh you on something so just stop it right there. Wtf , we fussing for anyway if it's just fucking???? You know what get off of me and I'll leave . She walks off and heads for her clothes but he grabs her arm
Aniyah: let me go, ahh' that hurts stop!!! Your putting pressure on my arm please.
Plies: no , now listen to me. Your going to do what I say and when I say it * slaps her down and picks her up by her throat and slams her on the bed
Aniyah: *holds throat ," okay baby I'm sorry "
She finally allows him to tie her up and do whatever he pleased . Aniyah was sore when he got through and couldn't believe that he could actually just out his hands on her without having any remorse . She soon let those thoughts go, when he turned her around and said what are you thinking about over here ?
Aniyah: um nothing.
Plies : answer me * Punches her in the face " aren't you tired of me hitting you, you'll learn one day to do what your told and give me a fucking answer "
Aniyah : *crying, manages to say" I'm sorry , I'm sorry , I'm sorry
Plies: you really like to piss me off don't you , I mean you do a lot of shit and I take it but fuck that you'll abide by my rules or I'm fucking beating your ass and forcing you to have sex with me afterwards . Do you hear me ?
*Aniyah nods in silence
Plies: Fucking speak * throws multiple punches " I'm tired of this shit speak when spoken to. I see I might have to put your ass in line huh, but at first I'm taking you shopping come on and lets go . We're going to Victoria's secret so you can have something sexy on for me tonight when I beat that pussy up again"
*Aniyah is truly sore , she can barely walk and he's been fucking her for the past two days at all times through out the day