I warned you

Chapter 5

So as you know Aniyah was hot and most guys felt an instant attraction towards her. Many enjoyed the quick glimpses of her beauty but never got to actually explore her because she didn't just talk to any guy . (I know what your thinking , so why did she do willingly give it up to Plies) She had a crush on him since forever and who wouldn't take the opportunity to smash your favorite celebrity . Aniyah always t very highly of herself but not enough to actually believe that something like this could ever happen to someone such as herself . While at the mall Aniyah got a lot of outfits from Rue, JC Penny, and Charlotte . . . Then just as he had promised before he took her to Victoria Secret where he forced her to try on uncomfortable thongs that only appealed to his eyes . When the left there she had waked out with at least 40 matching sets of Bras and Thongs . By the time they had made it home he was ready to go again and told her to shower up and out on one of the new sets that he'd just bought her . So she did as she was told and feared the possible consequences for not obeying his commands . She took her shower and got dressed all sexy for him , she was scared what might happen to her now that he was getting violently uncontrollable . He told her to lay down so that he could tie her up but she refused to take that and that's when he started to really get mad and he slapped her down. Aniyah was tired of the constant abuse and wondered why she was still there with him and when would she have the time to leave . She do desperately hoped that one day he would have a studio session soon , I mean he is a rap artist and if he didn't put in the work then he wouldn't be cashing in a check and paying off the million dollar home he had me trapped in . He had so many rooms that half of the time I found myself getting lost and the feeling of being in a maze confined to a certain amount of space . I don't understand him or why he does this but he snapped me out of train of thoughts when he said " I told you about defying me , I won't warn your ass again." The next time he promised to beat me so bad that I wouldn't be able to move the next morning or feel my face and then he would fuck me sore . This man is crazy and I need to find a way out before its too late and they'll be planning my funeral .