Mark your Territory

Chapter 2

Plies : *begins to eat Aniyah out , licking every inch of her wetness; making sure he doesn't miss a spot since she's already given him some bomb ahh' head .
Aniyah: Ahh Fuck baby, * pushes his head in further while rapping her legs around his neck .
Plies: * continues to eat for a good hour and resurfaces after she cums and he took it all in his mouth, making sure not to miss a single drop
Aniyah: Mmm, so what's next ?
Plies: what's next is, you about to ride this dick and I mean good too .
Aniyah: okay baby * so Aniyah begins to ride his dick and did I forget to mention "bra-bra" had the full package , I'm talking 12 inch. So she attempted to take it all in and he was pushing her down further forcing it to go in even deeper .
*Aniyah was in pain but she liked it rough so this wasn't much of a thing, to her. Soon that pain began to turn into pure pleasure and she was enjoying every minute then he decided that he wanted to switch and do reverse cowgirl . Aniyah was ready to ride so she got back to it and started going in on his dick . Plies was feeling Aniyah because not only was she bad af' but knew how to take the dick like a pro , so he decided to treat her and take her for a spin . He roughly flipped her over and climbed on top of her and started to beat the pussy up . Aniyah's moans/screams could be heard through out the entire house because he was really doing it up. After what seemed like an hour, he flips Aniyah over and starts to hit it from the back and boy the harder he hit, the wetter she got . Plies doesn't play when in comes to his Pussy and his Money but Aniyah soon learned that. Not even thinking that he had a condom on or not he nutted inside of her and Aniyah didn't care because she'd gotten what she always dreamed for , a night with Plies . The next morning Aniyah woke up to breakfast in bed , if you know what I mean ;) Plies was at work , she was moaning in her sleep because it was so good . After he finished she gave him a blow job and I mean she went at it hard . She even licked his balls and swirled her tongue around his Dick like you should and when it came time for him to nut, you know she swallowed .