Chapter 12

3rd person's POV

Hajime walked down the halls of the school after school. He was assigned to see if there were any students that stayed behind by All Might. The white haired boy was pretty mich annoyed, he just wanted to lay on his bed and sleep.

The boy's steps stopped as he heard movement. He walked closer to the sound but silently, a skill he had picked up when he was younger.

The boy took a peek only to see the back of a purple haired student. The white haired boy walked closer and stopped when he was behind him.

"What're you doing?"

The student looked at Hajime with shocked eyes. The thing that made Hajime slightly shock was the eyebags of the student.

"I'll ask again, what're you doing?" Hajime repeated his question. "It's after school."

"I could ask you the same thing," the student retorted, referring to Hajime's school uniform.

"I was asked to see if there are any students who are still in school... it seems like I found one," Hajime said nonchalantly. "I don't really wanna tell you to leave or anything because I'm too lazy but, just don't get caught if you're gonna stay."

Hajime then walked away, not saying another word. The student only stared at Hajime's back as the older boy walked away.

*~*~*~*~

Hajime groaned slightly as he was led to the field by Aizawa. He didn't know why but the Pro Hero only told him to follow without asking questions.

Once they arrived to the field, Hajime saw none other than the students of class 1-A. How lucky of him.

Hajime let out a groan of annoyance as he looked to the side.

"Why is Owari-san here, Aizawa-sensei?" Denki asked as he looked at Hajime.

"Simple, he'll be your opponent for today," Aizawa answered with a tired tone.

"HAAAAAAAHHHHHH?!"

"Annoying..." Hajime mumbled as he winced at the loud yell just now.

"A-are you sure, Aizawa-sensei? I mean, he's more experienced than us, it's not really fair..." Ojiro said hesitatingly.

"Whether it's fair or not, it all comes to if you can push yourself pass your limit to make it fair or to win," Hajime spoke up nonchalantly, making the students turn their head towards him.

"You heard him..." Aizawa said. "Even a billain like him understands so I'm sure you can too."

"So..." Hajime stared off as he looked at the students with a cold gaze.

"Who am I fighting first?"