Chapter 4

A/N
So, I rewatched the episode with the media and I totally messed up hahaha.... *continues to laugh nervously* after the commotion, they went to USJ and I facepalmed at my stupidity since I ended the day when they were supposed to be going to USJ on the same day. I'm sooooooo sorryyyyy!! To make it up, here's a long ass chapter (1831 words including the A/N). I'm really sorry haha ^^;;

-----

After the class with All Might, Bakugou was in a bad mood because he lost to Midoriya to which Hajime commented, "a childish behavior".

At the end of school, Hajime lazily walked home. Sure, he's in the "League of Villains" but that doesn't mean he actually lives with Kurogiri and Shigaraki. He has his own home, he wouldn't call it home more like a shelter.

Hajime looked up at the sky painted in orange, red, purple and pink. The white haired boy stopped walking and kept on looking at the sight of the sky. It was so breathtaking. In the back of his head, he started wondering if he ever saw something so beautiful as the sky about to turn into the night.

"If you think the sunset is breathtaking, I'll show you a sight that you'll never forget!"

A promise that's been broken for so long. Who made that promise exactly? Hajime had forgotten... Or he pretends to forget. A habit of his, Hajime will pretend to forget something that hurts him. It usually works but sometimes those memories come flooding back.

A tired sigh came out of the white haired boy's pale and dry lips as he continued to walk. He felt a presence as he walked. Honestly speaking, he's been feeling like someone is following him but he brushed it off. He doesn't want to talk or interact with anyone.

Hajime didn't want anyone to know where he lives so he took some complicated turns and after a while the presence finally disappeared.

*~*~*~*~

The next morning, Hajime was walking to school and he immediately wanted to just walk back to his house. You could see his baggy eyes were twitching in annoyance. The front gate was swarmed with news reporters and people with cameras, even phones. 

Sure, he's usually nonchalant but the media is one thing he hates the most. They spread false news and if you go against them they'll make false shit about you. They could even manipulate you to say what they want to hear and put words in your mouth.

With sigh of annoyance, Hajime walked lazily towards the front gate. When they noticed him, he just clicked his tongue in annoyance as they surrounded him, pointing cameras directly at him.

"You! Could you tell us about how All Might's classes are—wait, you look a bit scruffy..." The reporter woman deadpanned. 

Hajime ignored them and walked through the school's gate, earning a "hey, wait!" from the woman. He ignored them and continued on walking so he could get to class. 

"What's up with him?"

Time skip to homeroom

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results," Aizawa said, his usual tired face present. He then looked at Bakugou. "Bakugou, you're talented, so don't act like a kid."

"I know," Bakugou said while looking at the side.

"And Midoriya," Aizawa started, said boy tensed up and looked down as his posture straightened. "You settled it by breaking you arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control you're Quirk."