Chapter 10

A/N
Yay, I finally updated after millions of years! I'm sorry, I want to write but I'm just too lazy to move *sweats nervously*. Anyway, I'll be writing this chapter by memory from the Sports Festival Arc. so I'm sorry if there's anything that's different or wrong. I'll like, write the whole arc in this one chapter, I don't want putting any cliffhangers *cough*eventhoughI'vemadeonecliffhanger*cough*. It's kinda short cuz I'm too lazy lol.

Well, that's everything, hope you enjoy the chapter! ^^

-----

3rd Person POV

Hajime walked in the big stadium from the back since he didn't want to deal with the media. He was wearing the gym uniform with his usual scarf and face mask. The staff let him in upon seeing the U.A. gym uniform, he changed from his house since he wasn't going to take the risk on someone walking in on him, even if that most likely won't happen but better be safe than sorry.

The white haired boy was walking to the seats until he felt some kind of presence behind him. He turned around and saw none other than All Might. The boy narrowed his eyes and his body relaxed but still on guard.

"I see you're joining the Sports Festival," All Might said, smiling as ever.

"No, I'm here to slay a dragon," Hajime said sarcastically.

"Well, I just wanted to say, don't hurt the students," All Might said, ignoring Hajime's remark. "I know the principal already warned you but I just wanted to remind you."

"I know but I don't make promises," Hajime said. "Whether they're children or not that doesn't change the fact they might have strong Quirks, if you want them to treat you like an adult you have to treat them like an adult."

"Is that how your brother taught you?"

Hajime glared daggers at All Might. The atmosphere was tensed as the younger boy still glared at the number one hero without feeling any fear whatsoever. Ice formed from the ground and the sharp tip almost made contact with All Might's left eye.

"Mention my brother again and I'll make sure you won't talk again."

The ice immediately melted into water as Hajime walked away.

*~*~*~*~

Hajime's POV

The Sports Festival finally started. Bakugou made a bold remark on how he'll be number one in front of a crowd. There's also other classes in the school but they're all different courses. I knew about there being different classes but I never bothered to look up about them.

The first event was the Obstacle Race. In the end, Midoriya became number one. The next one was Cavalry Battle which is related to the Obstacle Race. Each person is worth different points depending on their rank at the Obstacle Race. Midoriya being number one made him worth 10 million points.

'I feel kinda bad for him...'

The second event went smoothly I guess, Midoriya at least made it. Bakugou, as usual, almost went berserk on a blond guy from Class 1-B of the Hero course. But even though that guy is always angry he has a brain in that hard skull of his. 

"Excuse me,"

I looked to the side and saw a man, was he an audience?

"Are you not participating?" The man asked.

"Ah, no, I'm a third year," I gave a fake smile as I answered. "I'm just watching my little brother."

"Really? Who is he?" The man asked, clearly curious.

'Why're you so nosy?'

"He's Midoriya Izuku, the one who got first place in the Obstacle Race," I answered.

"I see, he's a smart boy isn't he?" The man said, smiling. "I hope you win for the third years."

"Thanks," I said as he walked away.

As soon as he turned his back on me, I dropped my smile as I looked at his back with suspicion. 

Long story short, Midoriya helped Todoroki into finally using his fire Quirk but broccoli boy lost and the end result is Bakugou getting number one, Todorki second while Fumikage third. I was more interested in Midoriya's battle with that Shinsou kid and his battle with Todoroki. The rest did quite well. In the middle of all this, 1-A finally noticed I was there. It wasn't that long since I was near where their class seating.

They were quite skeptical of me being there but overall accepted me in a way? Mostly because All Might came in and explained to them on how I'm like a detective undercover to make sure the students are safe. Can't believe they actually believed him.

Would they believe him if he told them he was Quirkless?

*~*~*~*~

There wasn't anything interesting happening after that. Everything worked out for the second and third years. I was making my way to the outside when I saw three guys surrounding two third year girls. It was the third years' event and they were taking a short break.

"C'mon, we just want your signature," one of the guys said.

"N-no... we really have no time to do this. We have to prepare for the next event..." one of the girls said.

The guys didn't leave them alone and continued on asking the girls for their signature for some reason. Since I was a "guard" or something I went behind them and hit one of the guys' arm's pressure points. Said guy's arm was about to grab one of the girls.

"H-hey, what's that for?!" The guy exclaimed backing away from me.

"Please don't harass the students. I have no choice but to use force if you continue to do such things," I said nonchalantly.

"Tch, whatever," one of them said as they walked away.

I felt a tug on my scarf and looked at the two girls. They looked... timid?

"T-thank you for helping us..." one of them stuttered.

"It's not a problem," I said, wanting to just leave the conversation.

"U-m, what's your name and class? We want to repay you somehow..." the other girl spoke up.

"Well..." 

I can't believe I'm actually doing this but fuck it.

"You can call me your prince and I'm always in your heart, my princesses~" I said as I smirked, saying the last part in a British accent and giving a wink at them.

Their face went red as they just stared at me. Time to make a run for it. Without saying another word, I walked away from them.

'Why did I even do that..? What the fuck is wrong with me...?'