Fast Food

Living With Doctor: Fast Food

Starring:

You

The Tenth Doctor

And a lot of Glif Birds.....

“Can I help you?” A young human with very pale skin and bright blue hair stood behind the counter. Her lips were blue just like her hair and she had a bored and annoyed expression on her face.

“Yes! I’ll take a Glif burger with the galactic fries. Maybe also some Cor-rolls uh and a medium Starwater….well, let’s make it a large.”

You gaped at the Doctor. “You know, for a toothpick you eat A LOT!”

The Doctor sniffed, “I do a lot of running, takes a lot of energy, need a lot of food. Now what do you-?”

“Doctor!!!”

You turned around to see a life sized weeble-wobble staring at you. He had grey skin that stretched over his round body. He wore a dark black suit with slick shoes. His bald head glistened and his eyes were a blue grey.

You glanced at the Doctor to see his face had dropped. “Doctor? Who’s he?”

Behind the man walked forward two very large man bears. Their hands were red crab claws that snapped and clucked.

“An old….not so much kinda enemy friend but mostly enemy.” The Doctor took your hand and slowly walked toward the exit. One of the big men walked forward and blocked it. “Time for us to-”

“Kill him!” The small man screamed.

“RUN!” You and the Doctor screamed and dashed toward the nearest door which led to the fast food restaurant’s kitchen. You could hear screams of surprise as you busted in there with the bear men behind. The Doctor pushed you down under one of the counters and hid behind a tall silver container where some kind of ten tailed fish was floating in purple goo.

“What did you do to make him angry?” You whispered.

The Doctor sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. “I wasn’t trying, really. I was just taking a trip to Saracodey not too long ago. Saracodey is this famous ranch for different animal like species. While I was there I happened to meet a very nice girl name Tomalay.”

“A nice girl?” You raised an eyebrow.

“Yes, nice. Nothing happened, really. Well except I kind of accidently let all of the Glif birds go and the owner lost all his cattle…and money….and wife. Well I don’t know if their still together, if they are” The Doctor whistled. “They at least needed some counseling.”

“Let me guess, he’s the owner.”

“Oh yes, and if you can tell, he’s not very happy.”

“Doctor! Come out! Come out! Time to do this Flayjip style.”

“Flayjip?” You mouthed.

The Doctor shook his head. “Don’t ask.”You peaked over the side of the counter to see the man and his goons walking around looking for you. 

“You know Tomalay left me. My business almost died because of you!” You were still confused. Since when did the Doctor walk around letting things go?

The Doctor slid past you and to the other side of the room without being seen. “Come on Horlel. What you were doing to those Glif birds wasn’t very nice.”

“Nice isn’t needed in my business!”

“But it is in a marriage.”

Oh, no he did not, you thought. Was the Doctor trying to get killed?

You were litterley jerked out of your thoughts as a strong claw grabbed your neck and pulled you to your feet.

Horlel looked at you and smiled. “Is this your friend?”

You could see the Doctor’s face in the reflection of a pan. He looked worried.

The bear/crab/man tightened his grip on you and you winced and tried to grab his claw off. You struggled to breathe. “I will take from you, like you took from me Doctor.”  You looked back at the Doctor, he was raising his sonic and singling you to look at the tank. You could just barely spot small cracks in the glass. You lifted your foot and kicked the tank as hard as possible. What busted out covered everything within the area. The bear man fell to the ground along with you and the fish. Horlel was pushed back by the spraying water. He stumbled and fell into a pot. The other bear man was attacked by the fish. It latched onto his hairy face with the suction cups at the end of each tail fin.

The other bear was knocked out cold and wet. You felt the Doctor pick you up and help you stand. “You alright?”

“Yeah.” You walked out of the kitchen to find people dressed in police outfits just entering the building.

The Doctor simply pointed at the kitchen door and they ran past him. “See, you can’t scream fire in a crowded theater. And you defiantly can’t scream “kill him” in a fast food restaurant.”

“Here’s your order.” The teenager from earlier lifted a greasy container that reeked of something revolting.

“Thank you.” The Doctor smiled and took it. You walked back to the TARDIS soaking wet while the Doctor hummed and ate his Glif burger.

“So you’re okay with them cooking Glif Birds just not in a bad way.”

“Yeah, everything must have their time but it doesn’t have to be torture when it comes.”

You rolled your eyes. “Ever thought about writing a book?”

“Yes but it’s too much work. I have my companions do it for me.”

You rolled your eyes. “Of course you do.”

“You know, I feel like that went pretty well.” The Doctor took another bite of the greasy burger and smiled.

“Yeah, nobody-”

You were blown off your feet by a huge explosion. The Doctor and you hit the hard ground. Glif burgers and Cor-rolls showered down from the sky and hit the concrete in front of you.

The Doctor groaned and rolled on his back. From what you could tell the people were alright…but the food.

You mocked a deep voice. “Death and destruction, Doctor. Death and destruction of fast food restaurants wherever you go.”

The Doctor glared at you. “Oh, be quiet!” 

Doctor Who Question: What's the funniest tenth doctor moment for you?